The Party (LAST PART)

(I have just released Death note boyfriend scenarios. Hope you check it out guys ♡- CielPhantomhive010)

You jump back forgetting that people were watching the two of you. She laughs, "I'm guessing you enjoyed it?".
(B/N) smirks then goes back to his seat satisfied with what just happened.
You cross your arms blushing, "Let just get on with the game"....

Soon after the "fun" you had with (B/N), the game finally came to an end. "So what was the point of this party anyway?" Alois say leaning on the palm of his hand.
"I thought we could all hang out and get to know each other better" Ciel smiles.
Everyone just stared at him, you all nod your head.
After the party ended you and your boyfriend met up outside......

Ciel:

He hugs you from behind, "Do you enjoy yourself?" Ciel kisses your cheek.
You smile "Yes, I had a great time. Especially when you told everyone about Elizabeth" you smirk.
"Well why don't we go up to my room and have the rest of the night to ourselves?" Ciel grabs your hand taking you to his room.
When you come into the room there was many different kinds of sweets on a big cart. White chocolate strawberries, Milk chocolate strawberries, cream puffs, cake, cupcakes, and different kinds of candies.
Your eyes when big in excitement, "Wow..are you trying to get me hyper tonight?".
Ciel laughs, "Maybe..maybe not" he takes a bite our of one if the cupcakes. Frosting was on the corner of his lips.
You giggle then pull him into a kiss licking off the frosting. That night you and Ciel sat around talking about random stuff while feeding each other sweets.

Sebastian:

Sebastian walks over to you smiling "Follow me" he grabs your hand leading you to the garden.
Once you get to the garden you were amazed, the garden was lit up. Lights were rapped around all the trees, and along the ground.
Sebastian smiles holding your hand tightly, "I make this just for you (Y/N), do you like it?".
You hug him "I love it" you pull away from the hug and kiss his cheek.
Sebastian blushes leads you over to a picnic basket and blanket. You smile "This is like our first date" you thought to yourself sitting down next to him. The two of you sat under the stars talking for hours while eating ice cream.

Alois:

Alois grabbed your hand taking you into his manner after the party. He leads you to his room, the room had blankets and pillows everywhere.
He giggles childishly, " I was thinking we could make a fort together and sleep in it tonight".
You smile, "that sounds like fun".
You both walked over to pillows and blankets, then began building. After about an hour of building, the fort was finally done. Alois turned off the lights, you guys both climbed inside giggling. That night you fell asleep in his arms while alois's head was leaning on yours.

Grell:

Grell opens the door to your house, "I have a surprise for you, stay down stairs" he runs quickly upstairs.
You smile and waited by the stairs, after 5 minutes of waiting Grell yelled for you to come upstairs. You walk to your bedroom to see a trail of rose petals leading to the bath and on the bed.
Grell smiles at you, "I want you to just relax tonight, I'll be downstairs if you need me" he leaves the room.
You take a long hot bath with rose pedals in the water, after that Grell gave you a relaxing massage.

OKAY THE PARTY CHAPTERS ARE OVER NOW THANK YOU FOR READING!!! If you guys don't mind tell me in the comments if you want me to do more stuff like this! And how you like this! I will be starting regular scenarios soon again :-) -CielPhantomhive010/Kitten