When he wants to cuddle

Requested by: KittenLMC

Ciel:

Ciel layed on his bed bored to death. Today he had no work, nothing to do but lay staring at you while you worked on papers.
Ciel rolled over to bury his face in the sheets "(Reader)" he wines bored.
You turned and looked at him "Yes, Ciel?".
Ciel face becomes lightly pink in embarrassment "I want to cuddle".
You smiled "But I have work to do", Ciel pouts "Pleaseee".
"Ugh fineee" you said putting all your paperwork away, you walk over to him. Ciel smiles then grabs your arms pulling you to his chest. You laugh then nuzzle your face into his neck. "This is nice, we should do this more often" Ciel says smiling leaning his head on yours putting his arms around your waist. After a couple more minutes of cuddling, you sadly had to back to your paperwork.

Alois:

Alois was staring at the ceiling, it was around midnight and he couldn't sleep. He shifted in the bed, trying to figure out what he was missing. Alois's eyes land on your sleeping figure, he smiles realizing what it was.
"(Reader) wake up" he scoots closer to you.
You slowly open your eyes, "Why did you wake up Alois?" You say rubbing your eyes yawning.
"I can't sleep, can we cuddle?" Alois runs his fingers through his hair.
You nod scooting closer to him. Alois pulled you so you were laying on top of him.
You put your head on his chest "Good night love you, Alois".
"Good night love you too, my little angel" he drifts to sleep.

Sebastian:

You were laying on your bed after a long day of work and drama. All you wanted to do was just lay there. And lay there you did.
"Ugh I'm exhausted" Sebastian groans as he walks into the room.
You look at him "So am I" you stretched out your arms and legs.
Sebastian unbuttons his coat then throws his jacket on your floor. He slips off his dress shoes then crawls onto the bed with you. "(Reader)..Come over here I want to cuddle" he whines.
You nod then get closer to him, he wraps his arms around the upper half on your body. You nuzzle your face into his chest cuddling back. After 5 minutes of cuddling you would hear Sebastian snoring.
"Goodnight Sebastian" you say closing your eyes falling asleep after him.

Grell:

"Uh I'm so tireddd" Grell says stomping into your office like usual after a hard long day.
"Is that all for today?" He says flopping onto the couch.
You nod smiling "That's all for you but I still have other reapers out".
Grell groans then lays face down on the couch.
"All I want to do is eat, sleep, and cuddle" (that's my everyday mood ^-^) he says sighs "(Reader) come cuddle with meeee!!".
"What if someone comes in and yells at us?" You whined.
"I don't care just come over here and cuddle me!" Grell pouts like a child.
You sigh "fine" you walk over to the couch to be engulfed into grell's arms. He rolls over so your under him, being the little pervert he is.:Grell snuggles his face in your "girls" (in other words boobs). You blush then turn away "Stop it Grell!".
He chuckles then snuggles your neck, "Is that better?".
You nod then sigh "I should get back to work now, but we can cuddle when we get back to my place" You squirm out of his grip then resume your work.