When he acts pervy

Special shout out to my friend, DillenBear. She's a great writer and is working hard on her black butler fan fiction. I hope you guys go check out her work I highly recommend her book and please follow her! She also helped me with this scenario xD

Ciel:

You stared at Ciel as he thinks about what move he wants to make. Today you and Ciel had to stay inside because a storm was about to hit. So you decided to play chess to pass the time, but this morning you were too lazy to get in your normal clothing. You were wearing a low cut night gown, which showed a little cleavage. Ciel leans forward moving one of his pawns.
"Hmmmm" you say staring at down at the chess board, you lean forward in front of Ciel moving one of chess pieces.
When you leaned forward, accidentally givingCiel the perfect view of your boobs he stares down your nightgown blushing.
You looked up at Ciel, seeing that he was staring down your nightgown.
"You pervert!!" You sit back down on your chair covering your chest with your arms.
Ciel turns away, "Um sorry..you just have really big boobs".
You shake your head then leave the room to go change into some more proper clothing.

Alois:

You slipped into Alois's booty shorts and buttoned up his long sleeve white dress shirt. Today was one of your lazy day's, you didn't feel like wearing any jeans or dresses so you decided to wear your boyfriend's clothes. Sure, it felt kinda tight in the chest area but you were still very comfortable. You walked to Alois's office to keep him company, you sat in the chair in front of him.
He smiles at you, "Hey babe can you pick up that pen for me please?" Alois points to a pen on the floor near his desk.
You nod then walk over to the pen,you bend over to pick it up when you hear popping noise. You look down at the shirt you were wearing. All the buttons had pop off exposing your chest.
Alois gets up from his desk chair smirking, "You ruined my shirt..you need a punishment".
"Nope, not today pretty boy!" You run out of room, followed by the perverted Alois.

Sebastian:

"Are you sure that I should do this, Ciel?" You ask looking yourself in the mirror.
Ciel had suggested that you dress in a short black lace dress, with matching cat ears and a tail. The both of you wanted to see how he would react.
"SEBASTIANNNN" Ciel yells pushing you out of his office then locks the door.
Sebastian quickly runs up the stairs after hearing his master yell for him. His eyes land on you, Sebastian's face turns red while his eyes turn pink. He begins to run at you with a pervert grin on his face. Your eyes widened, you began to run away. But he was too fast for you, sebastian pins you against the wall.
"You shouldn't tease me like this, (Reader)" he grabs your chin forcing you to look at him.
"Sebastian come to my office now, I need to have a chat with you" Ciel calls down the hall.
Sebastian frowns, "I'm not done with you just yet" he walks to his master's office.
You run to your room quickly changing hiding the outfit in your dresser.

Grell:

Today was a very warm day, you decided to wear a short sun dress. You sighed as you walked around the house, 'I guess I should clean a little' you thought to yourself. You walked to the kitchen then washed dishes thoroughly. You bend over rolling up the carpet (I have a carpet in my kitchen). There was a chuckling noise in the door frame the kitchen, it was Grell.
"You need to wear a longer dress (Reader)" Grell says walking over to you pulling your body into his chest.
"Nice red panties babe.." Grell whispers seductively in your ear.
You push him away, "Stop it you pervert! I need to clean!" Your face turns as red as a tomato and your underwear.
Grell pouts,"Uh fine but I'm going to punish you later for teasing me!" He leaves the kitchen.
You sigh then began to clean again still thinking about what Grell said.