When you're on your period

I'm just going to get straight to the point. I hate being a girl. Periods suck. My boobs hurt, my legs are sore, and I have strange cravings for foods I don't even like. For the girls who don't know what a period is I will explainnnn! It's when a girl becomes a total bitch to everyone, eats tell she can't feel herself think (at least I do that..) and sleeps tell she feels like she's not dying from cramps. That's my definition of a period! Enjoy the new chapter :)

Ciel:

"Ciellllllllllll! I'm dying!" You cried out while laying face down on a sofa in Ciel's study.
Ciel groaned, this was the 3rd time you had interrupted his work. And he was starting to get a little annoyed with you.
"Princess, you know I love you. But you can't keep interpreting my work. I won't ge-" He was cut off by you bursting out crying.
"WHY ARE YOU BEING SO MEAN TO ME CIEL?! FIRST YOU WOULDN'T LET SEBBY MAKE ME MORE BROWNIES FOR BREAKFAST. AND NOW YOU ARE YELLING AT ME!" You screamed, while crying your eyes out more.
Ciel eyes widened, he had finally realized what was wrong. He quickly got up from his desk and ran out of the room. He soon came back with 3 pans of brownies, and many of your favorite types of candy. You stop crying quickly then began glaring at him.
"Where is the pizza, ciel?..You bring brownies and candy, and expect me not to notice that you forgot the damn pizza!" You growl at him, glaring at him even harder.
Ciel sighs, "SEBASTIAN PUT (Y/N) IN HER ROOM AND LOCK HER INSIDE! SHE IS TURNING INTO A MONSTER AGAIN. IN OTHER WORDS HER VAGINA IS LEAKING!" He yelled, on the top of his lungs.
Sebastian came into the room and dragged you into your room, then locked you inside. He feed the "monster" (aka you) everyday, so "it" wouldn't starve to death. Sebastian finally let you out of your room, when your vagina stopped crying/bleeding to death. Good thing your room also had a bathroom. When Sebastian finally let you out of the your room, you weren't very pleased with please with Ciel. Let's just say that you made him feel the same pain that you felt while you were on your period..

Alois:

You lay on top of a heating pad, while eating many, many slices of your favorite type of pizza (Sorry if you don't like pizza). You were watching the movie, "The Security" while Alois was busy yelling at Claude and Hannah down stairs. As you watch, the man in the movie spank his security while she was over his desk.
You sighed, "ALOIS! COME HERE AND RUB MY TUMMY!" You yelled loud enough for him to hear you.
Alois quickly ran up to your room, to come to you aid. He layed beside you and began rubbing his fingertips in little circles across your stomach, soothing your hips and core.
"What movie are you watching, honey?" Alois smirks while looking at the screen infront of you guys.
"The Security" You say shivering, while he rubs your stomach a little faster.
"Oh~! Sounds interesting angel" Alois slowly runs his hand down about to put his hand in your sweatpants.
You quickly slap his hand away, "No, alois! I'm on my period" You said, very sassy like.
Alois eyes widened then ran out of your room, "(Y/N) IS ON HER PERIOD! WARNING! WARNING! CLAUDE MAKE SURE THAT WE ARE ALL STALKED UP ON CHOCOLATE AND ICE CREAM! THIS NOT A DRILL!".
You sighed, not caring at all and continued watching your movie.

Sebastian:

You sat on the cold toilet waiting for Sebastian to respond to your many calls and voice mails. You sighed angrily, you had just started your period. And you did not have any pads or tampons (or whatever you use for your period). You had called your friends to see if any of them could help you out. All of them were too busy, so you had called Sebastian hoping he could help you. He did not answer any of your calls so all you could do was sit and wait.
You suddenly heard a loud noise coming from inside the house. You jumped when the bathroom door suddenly started to open. The door revealed Sebastian with 3 bags full of treats, sodas, and even pads/tampons. You quickly cover your area, so he couldn't see it.
"Honey, you don't have to cover it up I already seen your whole body" Sebastian says, setting the bags down infront of you.
You blush and then nod, "Thank you, Sebastian..I do appreciate this but, could you please leave now?".
Sebastian replies with a deep chuckle then closes the door. Leaving you to your business.

Grell:

You uncomfortably layed on your side, you had taken a day off work before of your unbearable cramps. You didn't really bother to tell Grell, because he was busy doing his own work. So, you were at home watching sad love movies while eating (favorite food). You began crying while watching the couple in the movie fight, because the girlfriend had cheated on the boyfriend with his best friend.
"(Y/N) ARE YOU OKAY?!" A voice yelled from the front door.
You turned to the door to see Grell standing in the doorway, with a worried look on his face.
"Yes, I am fine sir" You said looking back at your TV screen.
Grell walked over and sat down on next to you, "I think I'll take the rest of the day off so I can help you out babe".
He gently picks you up and lays under you then put lays you on top of him. He began to run his fingers through your hair, then kissed your head. You guys watched many overrated romance movies that day. It was a good day for the two you, but it didn't take away from the fact that your vagina was bleeding.

Oh, it's easter for me today. So if you celebrate easter and it's also easter for you....HAPPY EASTER MY LOVES!!! 🐇🐰🐰 Feel free to pm me anytime today, I don't really have anything planned today. So, I would love to talk to some of you guys! - Author chan

 ⬆               ⬆                 ⬆                 ⬆That's a picture of me btw, aren't I

⬆ ⬆ ⬆ ⬆
That's a picture of me btw, aren't I. beautifullll? XD