Stories about my life :P

I was bored today so I thought I would tell you guys some weird yet funny things that I've done or has happened to me. Don't judge me, I'm strange child haha xD

Story 1:

This happened about 4 days ago but I thought it would be fun to tell you guys. So me and my friend were hanging out at an indoor water park. We had just got off this huge water side (I was screaming the whole time..my friend was laughing her ass off) when we got off, we walked past this hottttt korean. We gave each other the most funniest look ever, it looked like we were going to go chase that guy down. After that we kept talking about how hot he was and his hair.

Story 2:

This happened 2 days ago, it was pretty stupid of me me to do this but I'm going to tell you anywayyyy. I was at my mom's work, because she had to take me to a dentist appointment that day. So they have a big laundry shoot, I call it the laundry hole. It's 3 floors high, when my mom was busy with work I went to the third floor and jumped down the short...it was fun at first but then I hit the floor..

Story 3:

One time, I was texting a friend, we talking about random stuff. But then I had the worst autocorrect fail ever....(The text fail is on the media part above)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm going to be writing the "When you get hurt" scenario in the next chapter.