Chapter 34: My Other Half

JAYLEIGH'S POV

"Jayleigh, what have you done?" I hear a heavenly voice speak. I open my eyes slowly, and see a gorgeous young girl, who looked my age with beautiful blonde hair falling in curls around her chest. She had deep ocean blue eyes, baby pink lips and was flawless all over. Literally. She was wearing all white and looked upset. Where was I? Who was she? She moves over to me and sits down next to me on a white surface from which I was laying on. Where the hell am I? "Jayleigh..." She speaks again, her voice was just gold dust to me. It seemed to echo slightly.

I sit up slowly so that I was now looking at her face to face. She just looked at me, smiling now. She had a smile that only an angel could have, it made me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. "Do you recognise me Jayleigh?" she says in a gentle and hopeful voice. I look at her but no ideas come to mind, all I know is that she is beyond flawless and shouldn't be talking to a tramp like me...but she was and I was curious to know why.

I look down and try to recall any images of who she might be and if I've seen her before... I close my eyes and all I can hear is a gentle tune from what sounds like a piano which sounded...sounded...familiar. Very familiar but what and where was it from? I feel a pair of warm fragile hands hold onto mine. I open my eyes to see it's the princess again, I look at her delicate small hands that looked so very much like mine!

I travel my way up her arm and to her face again slowely. I scan her face, this time closer when I suddenly realise who was sitting in front of me all of this time...

My eyes begin to tear up, my heart beat begins to quicken and I've lost track of anything and everything that has ever happened or mattered in my life. All I can focus on is this moment and within a fraction of a second, my tears begin a flowing river from my eyes as a cloud of memories fulfil my head. The girl embraces me in a warm, light and loving hug that I've been craving, wanting, needing for oh so many years. "Where have you been all these years?" I ask still crying and full of emotions. "Watching over you Jayleigh, everyday, every second" she replies holding me so that she could see my face clearly. She wipes away my tears with her thumbs and holds the sides of my cheek. She then brings my face closer to hers and leaves a gentle kiss on my cheek. "Why have you never shown yourself, every single day I think of you...everyday... but I never imagined you to look like this! The last I ever saw you was when I was a kid" I manage to say, letting out a few more tears as the hurtful memory of my sister leaving me comes back to me.

"You were so small, had your whole life in front of you...I just wish it was me instead of you" I say, knowing that my sister would have made the world a much better place compared to I've made of it. "Don't you dare say that Jayleigh, ever, do you hear me? You are the most bravest, beautiful and loving twin sister in the whole wide world and I can't imagine anyone who could have gone through all the things you have...and survived. You're a fighter, my Jayleigh. A fighter. And...you need to fight some more, for me?" she replies, hurting over the comment I just made.

"You can't let go yet my Jayleigh, it's not your time and you too have a lot to live for yet. Think about Justin, mum and...dad" She says. "He can go to hell" I say. "That's not funny Jayleigh, that place is nothing to joke about and I would know, I've seen it. He's been very stupid with what he did but he had no idea it would have been Ellie now would he?" she says. "I guess but it still doesn't justify that he cheated on mum" - "I know, I know, I just hope he is able to mend things because the last thing I need is my family breaking any more than it has" she stops then continues after taking a breath.

"Now listen carefully to me Jayleigh, I need you to give all the strength you have to waking up and getting out of this place because like I said, it's not your time and I don't want to see you here again until your grand-children have children, do you understand?" She says giggling. "And remember, your Mona will always be looking over you, protecting you from the evil in that world. Whenever you need me just know, I'm already there."