Chapter 13: The Perfect Night

JAYLEIGH'S P.O.V

It was really easy to get lost in his eyes, they were soo sexy! He took a deep breath, he seemed a little nervous but what about?

"Jayleigh, um I..I know we..we've only known each other for a short time but I..I think I love you. You must think I'm a desperate dork but the truth is I can't get my eyes off, of you. I can't stop thinking about you... It makes me sick to think what Jake did to you and I want to be everything that he wasn't. I want to take care of you because baby girl you are so damn worth it. Any guy would be lucky to have you."

Oh. My. God.

He 'loved' me. He really truly loved me. I didn't even know he felt that way. I was shocked and within seconds, tears were streaming down my cheeks because...I loved him too, very much.

"No no no, baby girl don't cry. Please don't cry" Justin said as he cradled me in his arms. His heart was beating very fast.

"I..I love you too" I managed to say after I caught my breathe.

"Really?" He replied. A huge grin formed on his lips as he cuddled me harder.

"Of course, I've loved you ever since I met you, I just didn't think you'd feel the same way because well...there's millions of other girls who look beautiful and are talented that love you, too. If they can't have you then what chance is there for me?"

"Baby girl you are more than beautiful and are extremely talented. You have the ability to turn me on without even doing anything...like now."

I could feel something hard growing beneath me...oh my god. He had an erection.

I looked back up at Justin who was now staring at me. He held both sides of my cheeks and moved his face closer to mine, slowly. We were now only... 10 centimetres apart and I could see his brown eyes very clearly, reflecting a small picture of me. He came even closer and before I knew it we were kissing. It was full of love, full of passion. He loved me and I loved him and at the time, that was all that mattered. We didn't care if anyone was watching or listening, as long as we were together, nothing could harm us...not even Jake.

I was now lying down with Justin on top of me. We were still kissing... He started to undress me when suddenly...the rain started to pour down, very harshly. What a great way to ruin the moment! Quickly he picked me up in his arms then grabbed the blanket. He quickly ran over to the car still holding me and opened the door. He put me in and told me to buckle up.

"But I want you to do it" I replied. He looked at me in that 'sexy Bieber' way and said "ok". He then closed my door and opened the boot to put the blanket in. He then joined me in the car and instead of buckling my seatbelt he lifted me up and placed me on his lap.

"Isn't me sitting here going to be dangerous" I said.

"It won't be dangerous because I've got you and there's no way I'm going to let you go. It's going to be a long drive home so I want you to be comfortable, baby girl."

I felt really tired. Today had been an amazing day...everything about it was perfect; breakfast with Justin, shopping with Selena, the beach but mainly finding out the fact that Justin loved me.

That truly was the highlight of my day.

Justin starts the engine and I put my head onto his warm chest. I inhale his amazing scent which to tell you the truth will be impossible forgetting now, it was too good! I close my eyes, still inhaling this gorgeous smell and before I know it...I'm fast asleep in my baby boy's lap cuddled up into his chest.

--------------------------------------------

"Baby girl, baby, wake up"

I hear a faint voice whisper in my ear. I'm really tired but I decide to open my eyes. I'm still in the car, still on Justin's lap.