Chapter 4: The Concert

JAYLEIGH'S P.O.V

After a long awkward drive in the car with Jake, we arrive at the concert. To say I was excited was an absolute understatement. The only down side was that it was now raining, very heavily! I didn't ask for Jake's permission and got out the car, I was just too excited! Weirdly, Jake didn't say anything. I got my handbag from the boot of the car which held the concert tickets and stood still, letting Jake know that I was ready to go in.

He saw me standing then signalled to start making my way to the arena which I gladly obeyed. After a while he caught up with me and we started walking (very awkwardly) towards the ticket stall to scan our tickets in. When we got there, I instantly took out my tickets and gave them to the stall lady who very roughly tore the end off and gave the rest of the ticket back to me. This really pissed me off and I felt like slapping her! How dare she ruin my concert with her attitude! But I resisted because I wasn't going to let something small and petty like her ruin my evening to see Justin! So I just took a deep breathe and walked past her, making sure I pushed her with my shoulder. Jake followed behind me as I also had his ticket.

JAKE'S P.O.V

She looked so f***ing sexy when she pushed that stall lady with her shoulder. I didn't think she had an angry side simply because I'd never seen it before. She knows very well to not get angry at me or...well you get the point. The point is I needed her ass and now! As soon as she got past the ticket stall I grabbed her and pulled her into the men's toilet (making sure no one else saw of course). She knew what I was going to do because 1.) she saw the look on my face 2.) my erection through my jeans and 3.) the condom packet I was holding. It was fair to say she was prepared, she always is.

JAYLEIGH'S P.O.V

I knew what he was going to do, I saw all the signs. As always, I just closed my eyes while he inserted himself in me...hard! He told me not to scream which was the hardest thing ever. So I just closed my mouth and pressed my lips against each other so I don't make a noise. Soon enough he was cumming inside of me and once again it was over, another horrid sex with the man I hate. I quickly wiped my tears and adjusted my panties. He then grabbed my hand and started making his way towards the arena. I started to feel a little better again. How can thinking of Justin make me feel so happy?

We passed another pair of security guards after showing them our tickets and then made our way to our assigned seats which were b14 (my seat) and b15 (Jake's seat). As we were sitting down, I started thinking that this is it! I'm about to see my idol, my hero about to perform. The boy I've always admired and kept up to date with while Jake was away. I was about to see him perform. This was amazing! "Are you ready!" a man shouted from the stage. The whole arena shouted "YES!" "Are you sure" "YES!!" "Well I'm sorry but I can't hear you, say it one last time" "YES!!!!". Then suddenly all the lights went off and a track from Justin's album started playing...it was One less lonely girl! A spotlight came on and underneath it was...him! My baby, my idol, my hero...JUSTIN DREW BIEBER! I can't believe he was actually there and then he started singing "there's gonna be one less lonely girl, there's gonna be one less lonely girl" I was melting. His voice was amazing and seeing him there just made me forget about everything; my worries, pain and mainly...Jake! I looked over at Jake and the idiot was sleeping...how could he sleep while Justin Bieber is performing? Oh well...at least I can scream now just like all the other girls were. I started singing along until Justin said "who wants to be my one less lonely girl?". The whole arena was screaming now...so was I but not as loudly as the other girls because I didn't want Jake knowing.

A women came up to me and said "would you like to be the one less lonely girl!" and without hesitating I said "yes, yes of course!" instantly Jake said "no! You are not going up there with him!" "Yes I am and you're not going to stop me" and with that said, I stood up and walked away, fast with the lady. She took me up a few stairs and told me to wait on this black stall which had a curtain in front of it. I couldn't believe I was about to meet my Hero, Justin Bieber. Suddenly the curtain rose up and I could see the whole audience until the lights went off and a spotlight shown on me and...Justin. He was walking towards me and oh my god he was sweating, his hair was all messy and his body looked amazing! Justin Bieber was right in front of me... "do you wanna be my one less lonely girl, baby?" I couldn't speak so I just nodded but I realised I had a huge smile on my face. He held my hand and walked towards a chair on the stage as he continued singing. He then gave me flowers and a box of chocolates.

I was truly in heaven. As the song ended, he cuddled me and it felt oh so good. His hot body against my clothes, his heavy breathing around my face as he kissed me on the cheek. As the lights went off he whispered in my ear "you're so beautiful baby girl" and I couldn't help myself, I went in for another hug and unlike Jake he didn't resist and hugged me back...hard. We walked of stage together.

"What the F*** are you doing you B****!" Instantly my body started sweating. That could only be one person...Jake!