Chapter 30: A Day Out

JAYLEIGH'S P.O.V

We arrive at the table and luckily, everyone has just started to eat breakfast, I guess everyone overslept because of yesterday? "Why so late?" My dad questions as I look over at Justin and blush. "Oh you know, yesterday was really tiring" Justin speaks on my behalf, saving me from the truth. "Oh, well then, dig in! You guys must be starving..." My dad says, pointing towards the plates that were full of pancakes, yum! I was truly famished. Justin grabs a pancake with his fingers and gently rests it on my plate. "Syrup?" He asks. "Yes, please" I reply, blushing. Why on earth was I feeling shy? Maybe it was because we're the centre of attention? "So, Justin, have you ever been to London before?" My mom asks him. "Yes, a few times but only for my concerts. I've never actually seen London, properly" he replies as he cuts his pancake before putting it in his mouth. "Well, would you like to see it?" Austin says, loudly. He must've got his full sleep which reminds me that he did sleep in the van. "I would love to" Justin replies.

Justin is only here for a short time, I don't want him wasting that time doing something boring like site-seeing. "Mom, site-seeing will be really boring, can't we take him somewhere fun?" I state. "And what would that fun place be, exactly?" My mom asks, a little annoyed. She's so un-fun. "I don't know, anywhere. We could go to Pine World?" I suggest. "What's that?" Justin asks me. "It's a really fun and scary theme park, a two to three hours drive from here" I reply, smiling at him. "That would be so much fun, can we go?" He asks, really excited. Aww! "Mom?" I ask, too. My mom looks at my dad who I'm guessing has the final say. "Haha, why not? We'll go today if you like, the park is open till midnight for Fright Nights" my dad announces. "That sounds so cool, I can't wait!" Justin says, extremely happy! "Do you like theme parks?" I whisper to Justin. "I love them, the rides are so fun and fast!" He says so adorably. "I'll book the tickets now and we can collect them at the park?" Justin says, asking if collection at the park is accepted. "We can collect from the park but I am paying, not you Justin, you've already done so much for us" my dad says, firmly. "Honestly, I insist" Justin says again but my dad just nods his head signalling no. "Fine but I'm paying for mine and Jayleigh's ticket" he says as he kisses me on my cheek in front of everyone. "Aww" Kelsie says causing me to laugh. I didn't even realise she was here...oops.

After finishing breakfast, me and Justin make our way back to my room. Justin grabs my laptop, turns it on and sits on the floor, leaning against my bed. "Baby, I really don't mind paying for my own ticket, they're quite expensive..." I say as I sit on the bed, behind Justin, wrapping my arms around his neck from the back. "Baby girl, what have I told you? I can afford it, I'm wealthy and to be honest, what's the point of having money if you're not going to spend it?" He says. "B..but" I begin but he cuts me off. "No buts, baby. You're mine and I'm responsible for you. I will buy you whatever you want and whatever I want, okay?" He says, before rubbing my legs which were on either side of him as he continued leaning against the side of the bed. "Sit on the bed, baby.." I say. "It's comfortable down here and what's your laptop password?" He asks. "It's um...neversaynever" I say, shyly. "Aww, baby" he says as he turns his neck to kiss me. "It gave me motivation" I say, backing up the reason for my password. "I'm glad it did" he says. "Me, too" I reply.

There's a knock on the door and in walks Kelsie with her purse. "Jayleigh, is it okay if I book my ticket using your laptop, please? After you're done." She asks, feeling as if she's interrupting. "Kelsie, I'm already booking your ticket" Justin replies. "No, no, no Justin you don't have to, here take this" she says, handing over some money to Justin from her purse. "Kels, it's honestly not a big deal" he adds. "Are you sure, Justin?" She asks, confirming. "Positive now go and get ready!" He requests. "You've got a great man there, Jay" Kelsie says to me. "I know" I reply, blushing.

Within 45 minutes, we're all ready with our day bags including spare clothes, essentials etc. except for Justin as we've decided we will pick him up some clothes on one of the shop services on the motorway (the ones you stop at when you need a break). Not a place that Justin would usually shop at but we don't really have a choice. Justin had someone deliver a car to him this morning so it would be easier for us to travel; it was very stylish, slick and silver. He said it was for just me and him so that I wouldn't be cramped in just my parents car. Justin puts our luggage in the new car and tells me to sit in. I sit in and watch Justin helps my parents, Kelsie and Austin put their luggages in my parents car. I stay sitting in the car, looking around inside. The car was so modern and had so many features... I turn my head and spot a black car with tinted windows in the far distance on standby. I stare at it for a while and manage to see a man sitting in it. It was very hard to tell who it was as the windows were extremely dark. All I knew was that the car was a Mercedes-Benz and matt black. I dismiss the thought of the Mercedes as Justin enters our car. "Ready, baby?" Justin asks with a heavy breath. "Yes, I can't wait!" I reply, excited as I take one last look at the Mercedes which was now gone... 'What the fuck?' I say to myself, gladly not being heard by Justin. Again, I dismiss the thought as Justin turns out of our drive way, following my parents' car as we soon enter a motorway.