Chapter 28: Make Love To Me

*This chapter contains very sexual content so be aware. You may also want to re-read the previous chapter to enhance your experience for this one.*

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

She looked so freaking sexy, laying there...naked. I have to be the luckiest boy on earth to have such a beautiful, kind and loving girl to call mine. She had the most perfect, round and plump breasts, I had ever seen on a girl that it was so hard for me not to stare at them. The lower half of her body was so perfectly in shape and oh so tempting to lick that I couldn't resist myself and before I knew it, my lips were on her soft and waiting feminine area. I started by leaving light and gentle kisses there to tease her a little so she'd want more but all she did was hold her lips closed, trying not to moan. She can try all she likes but I know I'm going to make her moan, I just know it. I give her vagina one last kiss before letting my tongue take over. I slowly lick her vagina and realise...she tastes so good! Holy fuck. I begin to lick faster, tasting every centimetre of her beautiful femininity. I move my tongue in a circular pattern around her clitoris, over and over again causing her to breathe heavily. "Oh, baby girl, you have no idea how good you taste.." I say, seductively as I continue to enjoy my baby... I could tell she was trying really hard not to moan but the question was...for how long? I pull my mouth away from her vagina and begin rubbing it with my right my hand, slowly... After a few seconds, I insert my index finger, very slowly, into the opening of her vagina, causing her to gasp. I push my finger in, as far as it will go before slowly pulling it out again. I continue this motion for a while, not talking my eyes off, of hers. She was now biting her bottom lip which was turning me on even further so I picked up the pace of my finger.

In and out, in and out, in and out...

JAYLEIGH'S P.O.V

The feeling was beyond extraordinary. I'd never felt anything like this. Jake was nowhere near as gentle as Justin was. I could feel his finger moving around inside me, exploring me, deeply. All of my nerves were now active, my whole body extremely sensitive to his touch. I really wanted to moan, I needed to but I was going to stay strong if I was to keep up the challenge that I had set. His finger was constantly picking up pace and got to a point where I felt like I was going to have an orgasm but instantly, he pulled his finger out. Oh god, he was teasing me! I needed his finger back there, I wanted that rhythm back... He looked at me with steady eyes and a smirk on his face. He knew exactly what he had just done. But I wasn't going to let him have all the satisfaction!

I sit up, crawl over to him and begin to move both my hands around his perfectly toned body, feeling every inch. It's always been my dream to do this, to feel Justin and his oh so gorgeous body. I bring my mouth to his chest and leave gentle kisses, savouring the moment. I then push him backwards, gently so that he was now laying flat on the bed. I crawl on top of him before making my way down his fine body. I reach the waistband of his black, denim jeans and hook my fingers in between. I look up to see Justin's face which was staring at me like a hawk. He was a little intimidating but I wasn't going to back down on this challenge and to do that, I needed to be strong.

I tug quite harshly on his jeans and with some struggle, I pull them off, leaving him in just his black Calvin Klein boxers. He looked so amazingly gorgeous, holy fuck! Now, only his boxers were left. Jerry was behind here... I've been wanting to see Jerry since I was 14 years old. I would always look very closely at Justin's pictures of him shirtless and without pants, hoping I might just catch a glimpse Jerry and now, I was finally going to see him. I look at Justin's boxers and find that a bulge has appeared...Jerry! I grab hold of the bulge, through the boxers... It was so hard but soft at the same time, it felt amazing. I had to see it...now!

Slowly, I put my fingers into the waistband of his boxers and tug, gently. I couldn't wait to reveal jerry, this was it... The one thing of Justin's that no one has ever seen. I continue to tug and there it is... Jerry springs out of his boxers, literally. It was fully erect and I could see some pre-cum on the end of it. Carefully, I hold onto his penis not knowing how hard or gently I was to hold it, I didn't want to hurt him. I end up having a tight grip around it and automatically begin to rub it, up and down... I continue to do this as I watch more of the pre-cum leak out which I gladly rub with the tip of my thumb. After rubbing him for a while, I couldn't take it anymore... I needed to taste him.