Chapter 6: Headache

JAYLEIGH'S P.O.V

I was warm...really warm. Where was I? I open first my left eye and then my right and everything is still pitch black. I sit up in bed and realise I've got a headache. I look at my phone that was still in my back pocket and find the that the time is...different? The concert finished at 9pm in London so how can it be 5pm? I open up the map location on my phone and find I'm in the USA! Did Justin bring me here or worse yet, Jake? I get up and try to find a light switch but fail miserably. But...wait...what is that? The door! There's a small ray of light coming in from outside. I start making my way over to the door and open it slowly.

I look around. I'm in a hotel room.

I can now hear a beautiful melody playing so I decide to follow the sound. After a short walk I open another door and find Justin sitting shirtless with just his sweatpants. He looks so freaking sexy! I watch him play the piano for a while until he turns around and smiles. "I'm so sorry, did I wake you?" He asks. "I had a little headache so I went looking for some aspirin. Um...you play really good" I didn't know what else to say, he really did play like an angel.

"Why thank you" he started blushing. He looked so cute when he blushed. "By the way, you never told me your name, sweetheart" he said. "It's J..Jayleigh". Why am I stuttering? I just can't think straight, he's so damn attractive and not forgetting the fact that he's...SHIRTLESS!

"You know...a picture lasts longer baby". Suddenly I realise that I was staring at his abs...oh s***! I could feel myself going red...really red. "So you wanted some aspirin?" He said. "Yes please, i..if you have any that is?". "Of course we do, hold on. But you're going right back to bed after, ok?" I nodded.

Jake never cared about my sleep like that. Where is Jake? Oh s***!

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

I hope I didn't wake her, I shouldn't have played the piano. I'm just used to playing it before I sleep. She looked soo cute when she blushed. She was staring at my abs before. Maybe she likes me? 'Of course she likes you, she was at your concert!' My conscience kept telling me. But what if she was just a fan, what if she didn't like me in that way? But whatever happens, if she likes me or not, I'm not going to let her go anywhere near that scumbag! I'll bring her on tour with me if that's what it takes!

"Here you go, some aspirin" I hand over a pack of aspirin to her before pouring some water into a glass for her to drink. "Thank you, Justin" she said. "No problem, honey" and there she goes again...red as a tomato. Will I ever get tired of looking at that face? "You should really get back to bed now, it's late. We've got a big day tomorrow and I want you refreshed."

"Justin, I'm s..scared" my heart sank after she said that. "No no no, baby why are you scared? He's not going to hurt you no more, I promise you" she had a tear start to fall from her eye. I wiped it with my hand, slowly. "Do you trust me, Jayleigh?" She nodded. "You can sleep with me tonight, is that ok?" "T..thank you". I picked her up because I knew she was tired and took her to my room (this was a big hotel suite so it had lots of rooms). I layed her down slowly and started pulling the duvet covers up until I realised she still had her concert clothes on.

"Baby can I take these off?" No answer. I look at her and she was fast asleep. So innocent, cute and beautiful. I could just look at her all day. I slowly started to take her jeans off, followed by her Justin Bieber shirt (aww) and socks. I got a white t-shirt out of my drawer and very carefully put it on her. It was really big but she looked so adorable in it. She was now wearing her bra and panties with my t-shirt. I think that's some pretty good sleep wear.

I smile to myself.

I also put on a shirt because I don't want her to feel uncomfortable in the morning. I don't usually wear a shirt when I sleep but I don't mind today...it's for Jayleigh. I cuddle up next to her, give her a kiss on the forehead and turn off the bedside lamp.

I've never seen a girl like her...ever. How could anyone hurt her. If that man ever comes anywhere near Jayleigh again...I swear to god he's gonna wish he never lived. I stroke a lock of her hair behind her ear and slowly close my eyes. With her safe in my arms...I can sleep in peace.