Chapter 5: Consequences

JAKE'S P.O.V

I couldn't believe what she had just done and seeing her there getting all cuddly with another guy! I don't care if it's Justin f****** Bieber! She's mine and only mine and she f****** knows that! How dare she disobey me? Who the hell does she think she is? Well...she knows the consequences and tonight I'm going to make sure she gets them. Let's just say that they may be permanent marks in the morning. I grin to myself.

JAYLEIGH'S P.O.V

Oh. My. God. When I was up there on stage with Justin, I had no worries. I'd forgotten that I had disobeyed Jake and ran away! How could I do that? But it was Justin Bieber, how could I not? Someone I've always loved and I had a chance to meet them! Any belieber would take that chance, right? But not every belieber has to go through what I have to go through with Jake.

I had to face the consequences.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

The man grabbed her and started dragging her out. I shouted "what the hell are you doing, leave her alone!" she said "he's going to hurt me" I couldn't believe what she just said! How could anyone hurt such a beautiful girl like her? Instantly I ran up to him and 'POW' I punched him in the face and quickly held the girl. I told my manager Scooter to keep her safe while I finish off this pathetic excuse for a man!

Again I punched him across the face 'POW' before kicking him in the ribs. I then shouted in his face "if you dare come anywhere near her again, I'm gonna f****** kill you! Do you hear me!" "Oh I hear you alright but you wait. I'm gonna get her back" and that's when I kicked him one last time...hard. He then fell unconscious so I told one of my team mates to take him to the hospital so he could later be put in jail.

I looked for the girl and found her in my dressing room backstage with Scooter. She was still crying so I went up to her and embraced her in a big hug. She was honestly so beautiful, I'd never seen a girl like her. She had gorgeous brown hair, light blue eyes but best of all the smile that she had on her face on stage literally blew me away. This girl was truly the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I realised I was still hugging her so I slowly released her and asked "are you ok, baby?" "I..I'm f..ine but I should g..go. I'm really sorry Justin" she started getting up but I instantly stopped her. I wasn't going to let her get hurt again. I couldn't. "You aren't going anywhere baby, you're already hurt as it is and I'm not going to let him hurt you again. You're going to stay with me on the tour bus until you're feeling better and we'll take it from there, ok?" "Are you s..ure?" "Of course I'm sure, you are staying with me and that's final."

JAYLEIGH'S P.O.V

He wants me to stay with him, am I dreaming? I can't believe this! He calls Scooter in and tells him that I'm going to be staying with them until I feel better. Scooter seems fine with it and then asks me "where do your parents live, sweetheart?" "I don't know" I said. I've never seen them since I was 15. "When was the last time you saw them?" Justin asked me. "2 years ago" I replied. He was shocked as was Scooter. "Scooter could I have some time alone with her, please?" Scooter nodded and walked out of the dressing room.

"Why haven't you seen your parents in such a long time?" "Well..um. Jake never let me. He said if I see them that I might tell them what he makes me do." "What did he make you do?" Justin looked furious. His face was even more red than it was before. His fists were tightly closed.

"He made me..." I couldn't finish the sentence and started crying...again. Justin hugged me even tighter than before and I felt sleepy, really sleepy. I slowly started to drift into a deep sleep in Justin's arms. Everything went black and I was now asleep.