Chapter 15: Footsteps

JAYLEIGH'S P.O.V

I still couldn't get that name out of my head...Ellie. I'm sure I've heard it before but where?

I walk back over to the red couch as Justin follows me. "So...where were we?" Justin says in a slow, seductive way. I love it when he's in a playful mood. "I don't know, Bieber, why don't you tell me?" I reply, trying to be seductive but fail, miserably.

"I'll show you" he says as he lifts me up high then throws me, gently, back onto the couch. He then moves over, on top of me and starts to kiss me...hard. It felt so good with his lips pressed against mine, both our tongues colliding with each other's almost as if they were fighting. We continue to kiss this way until I run out of breath and pull away. Justin moves himself so that he, too, is laying on the couch, looking up at the ceiling.

We both catch our breaths and continue to stare at the ceiling until we hear Elsa walking past. "Mr. Bieber? You're here?" Elsa says as she stops in her tracks and faces us.

"I think I am" Justin replies in a cheeky way. I punch him lightly on the arm. "Stop being rude" I whisper to him. "Why wouldn't I be here, Elsa?" Justin says in a more polite way this time. "Well...it's just that I thought you were upstairs because I heard footsteps in your room, just now."

"Footsteps? Are you sure?" Justin says in a angry and shocked way.

"I'm sure I did but I might just be hearing things." She replies a little scared, now.

Instantly, Justin darts up the stairs. "Stay downstairs with Elsa, Jayleigh!" Justin shouts. My whole body tenses. "Please be careful!" I reply but he's already on the second floor. It's been about 10 minutes now and Justin hasn't come down. I'm really starting to worry.

After what seemed like forever, I finally see Justin at the top of the stairs. "So.." I say as soon as he reaches the bottom.

"Nope. Nothing. There's no one there. You must be hearing things, Elsa, you sure you're ok?" Justin says.

"I'm fine, sorry for the trouble Mr Bieber, Miss Waters." Elsa says, a little embarrassed.

"Please, call me Jayleigh" I reply, being polite.

Elsa nods then walks away.

--------------------------------------------

Justin has been away for about 3 hours now, doing a few interviews and recording sessions, planned by his new tour couch. I was really missing him but not that much because I was also baking with Elsa. She told me I didn't have to but the truth was...I loved cooking! Plus the kitchen was HUGE so I just couldn't help myself. We made: cookies, pies and scones. I was now putting some brownies into the oven, to cook. This was our last dish because I was tired now. We had a lot of fun, me and Elsa. We were getting to know each other, really well.

I start to wash the dishes but Elsa insists that she wants to do it and because I was sort of tired from all the baking, I didn't mind. I walk over to the couch and sit down. I look at my phone in god knows how long and see that I've got 107 missed calls! Oh f**k. They're all from...Kelsie my best friend!

Instantly, I call her back.

"Jayleigh!" She screams as she picks up the phone.

"Hey Kels, sorry I haven't called back, I didn't check my phone" I reply.

"Let me guess. Too busy with JUSTIN BIEBER!" She screams through the phone in a really happy yet sort of upset voice. I felt really bad. She's my best friend and I haven't even told her about me and Justin. But in my defence, I haven't really had time.