Anyone Who Leaves The Border.

~Jerome's P.O.V~

I just lay there.
Wrapped tight in his arms.

This is what I gave up everything for, but damn it was worth it.

I couldn't make it there. But it's different here. There's no heaven. No hell. Just empty space, occupied by people you love.

I never believed in a god anyway, so it didn't faze me.

I had my Mitchell back, and god it felt good so say that again. It's really been a while, hasn't it?

"I love you Benja." I mumbled, staring upwards, into oblivion.

Mitch giggled at the nickname. "I love you too, ya filthy, stinkin' bac!" I chuckled at his remark.

"I missed this." I sighed. "I miss life, Jerome. I was going to find a way back. You gave up." He sniffed. "You know that was hard for me. I loved those guys to death, but I couldn't take it Mitch. Just know that I love you."

"It's whatever. You're with me now." I smiled. "Do you think we could get a computer?" Mitch asked, filling the not-so-awkward silence. I turned onto my side to give him a confused look. "What's a computer?" He looked at me, shock filling his eyes.

"What! You've NEVER used a computer?" He screamed. "It would help if I actually knew what it was." I mumbled.

"DUDE! WHAT?" I sighed. "You heard me."

"You guys were really hard done by."

"It wasn't too bad. I just wish I'd had better parents. That tree house was my safe haven. The place that I could escape. And it's where I met you." My smile extended at the thought.

My Mitchell...

~Adam's P.O.V~

"Where the actual hell does she think she's going?" I mumbled to myself, following the path she took.

We came to a stop near an old wear house that had been abandoned years ago. That's where we got our supplies until before it ran dry.

What is Chris doing here?

I edged my way into the room, and instantly stopped at the sight.

There were two girls.

"Chris! What the fuck?" She did a 180 turn to look at me. "What are you doing here Adam?" She sounded mad, and looked it. Her eyes lit up orange, making mine widen in fear.

"Chris, who's he?" The other girl whispered, sounding shy. "It's nothing don't worry about it." She lightly pushed her behind her back and started walking towards me slowly.

"Dude, you can't tell anyone! I mean it!" She whispered, sounding deadly serious. "It all depends on what you're doing." I replied. "S-She's my... My girlfriend..." Her head tilted downward. I smiled at her.

"You know we don't mind. This doesn't need to be secret. She can come back with us!" I turned my head to flash the other girl a smile. She gave me a shy one in return.

"I-I'm not sure about that..." She stuttered. I turned towards Chris, looking for an explanation.

"She lives in the town. They're threatening to kill anyone who leaves the border. I only come out here once a week. It's the only time Sage could get out without getting caught." She sighed.

"She's out now though. Couldn't she just run with us?" I got a one word answer in return. "Chipped." I looked at her confused.

"Sage goes out on runs. We meet here, go hunting, then head home. She's amazing with a bow, so she brings back some animals to kitchens in the town. I help. It's quality time. We need it." I nodded.

"I won't tell anyone. We'll find a way around this. Get you out." They nodded.

"You have the implant?" That thought was playing on my mind of a while. It felt good to finally say it.

"No. I got there a week ago. They're on supply runs to get what they need for the meds." My smile reappeared as I made eye contact with Chris. Her facial expression matching mine.

"They've ran out?"

"Yeah they have." Oh my god... "Can I tell the guys about this. Not you, the meds." She looked at me. "Yeah I guess?"

"Thank you!" She nodded. "I'll leave you guys alone."

~Ty's P.O.V~

"So, you're telling us that they ran out? Like, legit. No more?" I questioned.

This is fucking amazing!

"They're on a big supply run, looking for more things to make the meds." Jason gave Adam a weird look. "How do you know all this?" He pauses.

"I overheard some guards talking. They were out hunting."

We finally have a chance.

Thank god!

SOTC: Miss Missing You by Fall Out Boy

I'll probably have a lot more 'darker' songs later, but I thought I'd leave this chapter on a happy note :3

Thanks for reading guys! You have no idea how much I appreciate it <3

We are SO close to 1K reads! 1-FREAKING-K!!!!! I can't thank you all enough! I actually feel useful for once!

I'mma say it one more time.

THANK YOUUUUUUUUU! :D

~LilXmc (Louise)