I Just Ruined The Moment, Didn't I?

• Dedicated to ElyssaPepperoni and WhenImMuffin

"Alrighty, Elyssa! Show us what you've got then!" Ian frowned and threw a bow over to her. She caught it and went to collect some arrows from next to him.

I pulled my arm away from Mitch and approached her.

"Good luck dood, even if you don't do well, Jason and I have your back." I whispered and smiled at her. "I got this, don't worry! Thank you Jerome." She replied, a small smile cracked on her face, showing she appreciated it.

I nodded my head and started walking outside with everyone else.

0~0~0 Elyssa's P.O.V 0~0~0

I scraped my feet along the floor as I walked outside, Jason walking beside me.

I know I just met him a while ago but I feel almost as protective of him as I did with my little sister, before I lost her to the government. I was still sorta grieving over her death but apart from that, I'm stronger than I've ever been.

I guess I'm kinda known to be protective over people, but it's just a habit. Not a bad habit, maybe in some cases when it could get me killed but hell, I think it's worth the risk.

I walked over to the barn with everyone else where they were setting a bunch of animals loose for me to shoot.

There must have been at least 20 but they were just chickens. This is gonna be easy.

Everyone stood at a safe distance as I pulled one of the arrows back on the string. I released the string and let the arrow fly.

The animals weren't particularly well fed to I was lucky. The arrow pierced through three chickens at once.

I turned around and smiled. Ian had already stormed off, Jerome and Jason looked pretty proud, Apple was looking at Muffin as she grinned and the rest of TC just stared at me, astonished.

"Well?"

"You're in," Adam cheered. My silver fox ears perked up. I think I smiled so much my face was actually starting to go numb. I was just glad I didn't need to kill them all, otherwise it would've taken forever!

Jason ran up and tackled me onto the floor and hugged me.

The team laughed and I chuckled with them. I felt a connection between us, I just wasn't quite sure what it was yet. Whatever it was though, it was strong.

0~0~0 Time skip (I'm to lazzzy) 0~0~0

Apple, Muffin, Adam, Ty, Mitch, Jerome, Jason and I were lying in pairs on the grass in the middle of the clearing watching the sun set through the trees.

Everyone else had their arms wrapped around their partner. Mitch's around Jerome, Adam's arm around Ty, Muffin hugging Apple. Just one pair were left out... Me and Jason.

I decided to make the first move as I moved my arm, about to wrap it around Jason. It stopped half way as it met something else. Jason's hand... Was he about to do the same?

I chuckled lightly as we moved our hands away.

Jason put his hand out slowly and moved my wavy hair behind my ear. He moved in closer and our lips connected. I felt fireworks go off, as cheesy as that sounds. I finally know what feelings I have towards him.

As we pulled apart I lay down on my back again, head resting on Jason's abs, staring at the sky as it turned from an orange to a deep blue. I finally felt like my life was complete, and it felt amazing.

0~0~0 Muffin's P.O.V 0~0~0

I purred softly as Apple stroked my hair softly. I'm a cat hybrid so that makes that sentence less weird.

I just ruined the moment, didn't I?

I chuckled to myself. Apple looked at me with a confused face. "What are you laughing about?" She questioned.

"Don't worry about it." I said softly, smiling lightly at her. (If you didn't mean the 'relationship' type of girlfriend then please tell me because I don't want to feel stupid XD)

I pulled her into a tighter hug. "We're safe here, don't worry." I assured her.

"What about Ian? He's changed..." She spoke, concern in her voice. "I don't really know what to think about Ian... Let's just enjoy this moment, we'll worry about that later." I smiled and closed the space between our lips.

"You're the best, you know that right?" Apple told me.

"No, you are."

0~0~0 Ian's P.O,V (Sorry for all the P.O.V changes :P) 0~0~0

"Hey." I whispered as I softly smiled.

"Ian! Holy crap, it's been forever! I've missed you babe!" My girlfriend whisper-yelled.

"I've missed you too Chris. You look amazing."

"I don't feel it. Ian, look at my eye's! They forced me, Ian! They made me. Now I'm a hunter and... I just... I can't do this. I miss the old days. Just us... But now I have to pretend to be looking for people to give the implant to so I can see you, but yet I still have to hide from your friends."

"That doesn't change anything! Please, we can do this. We could always run away."

"To where Ian. They'll find us. Everyone gets found. People die. People live... Forever..."

"You're too beautiful to loose Chris." I teared up as I stroked her black hair and admired her clothing style. It was emo, but I still loved it... I loved her. No, I love her... And I'll never stop.

"We can try, but if you get hurt in any way, then I'm ending my life."

"Chris!"

"I mean it Ian." She said with a serious tone. Her eyes tearing up, the dark pit expanding. How? I'll never know. I'm pretty sure you need in iris but whatever, I'm no scientist.

I pulled her into a hug as she burst into tears and I did the same.

"I have to get back to base. I love you." She sniffed

"I-I love you too." I stuttered.

"Bye.."

Once she left I burst into tears...

Why her? Why me?

0~0~0 Le Fin 0~0~0

Well this chapter is way overdue. I think I'm happier with my writing style now though so that's a plus, I guess?

I want to thank ElyssaPepperoni for being so supportive and encouraging me to continue writing this fan-fic and WhenImMuffin for supporting the story as well. Thank you for all your support guys <3

I've just been depressed for a while and these last few weeks it had been eating me alive so I had to take a small brake, but thanks for baring with me. I really means a lot :)

Stay stronk guys, bye <3