Flying Down The Bars

"He, umm... I-I..." I didn't think about how I was actually going to tell her, or when. I wasn't prepared at all for the s**tstorm that was about to come.

"What? JUST TELL ME! P-pl-ease..." She started off with an annoyed tone, then a pissed off tone, to an extremely depressed tone.

"He d-" I was so glad when my sentance wras cut off by Muffin. Wait... What?

I turned around to see jason, Apple and Muffin stood behind Mitch and Jerome, who were about two metres away from us.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jason whisper-yelled. "Your putting us in danger!"

"We're fine!" Mitch frowned. I ran up to Jason and hugged him. I placed my dagger in his hand and motioned behind him as I backed up.

He noticed the security camera and threw the blade directly at the screen. I smirked. "Good arm." I complimented him.

"Guy's we're kinda in a life or DEATH situation right now! As much as I'd like to bang Mitch right now, I can't. Can we just get on with the plan?" The team chuckled apart from Mitch. "Guy's!" He warned.

"Okay, so Doctor Q lives over there," I pointed in the direction of the huge mansion. "An..." I stopped and stared at the large guard who was around the same age as us. "Going somewhere?" Twelve more guards came out of nowhere.

"Thank you Chris." He smiled. She nodded her head. "Any time."

With the exeption of Chris, we were all dragged away kicking and screaming. Exept I didn't scream...

Because the plan was still in action.

(A/N Ugh, that was wayyyyy too cheesy. I'm so sorry XD)

0~0~0~0~0~0

We were all thrown into some sort of cell, except this one had torture devices lined up along the walls. It was a bit weird to have them in a cell though.
Wait... Maybe this isn't a cell.
I shook my head. "No, Chris wouldn't do this. We're her family. She knows that more than anyone." I muttered to myself.
"But now we can be family forever." She smirked.

"You won't live a day over tomorrow if I have anything to do with this!" Jerome snarled, his bright, red eyes turning yellow. A sign that he was pissed off.
"J-Jerome. Don't." I said quietly, placing my hand down softly on his shoulder. He shook it off violently and started to ram himself into the heavy, metal bars that stopped Jerome's fist from reaching it's destination.

Chris just chuckled as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a remote. It took me a few seconds to figure out what it was for.
"JEROME, GET BACK NOW!" I screamed. Before he could even process what was going on, Chris slammed her finger down on the button, sending electricity flying down the bars. My eyes widened at the sight of my only brother being electrocuted by my only sister.

He collapsed to the ground in a heap as everyone burst into tears except me, I just stared at Jerome.
Only then did I realise that we couldn't do this.
It's like gambling. You never know if you're going to get your money back. You can lay out everything you've got, but it can easily be taken by someone else, leaving you with nothing. But this is a more serious matter. This is family, not just money.

0~0~0 Apple's P.O.V 0~0~0

I sat in a corner of the small cell, Muffin's arms wrapped around me protectively.
"We were better off on our own." I stated, turning around to stare into her eyes.
"I'm not sure, they've helped us a lot." That was a good point.
"Yeah, but how many times have we nearly gotten killed?" I asked.
She looked down at the ground.
"We can't go back now though. We can't make it on our own. We need them, and they need us." She smiled at me reassuringly. "We'll make it outta this, don't worry."
I got up and walked over to the team sleeping on the floor next to Jerome, while Mitch sat and sobbed on Jerome's chest. I sat down next to him and patted his back.

Are we going to make it out of this alive? Or just some of us.