Teaming With The Enemy

(A/N I'm so sorry about how long it took to update... Again. I've been really busy with school, friends and my birthday so I couldn't update. I hope you guys understand and enjoy the chapter <3)
0~0~0~0 Jerome's P.O.V 0~0~0~0
"We're teaming up with an emo? I don't think so Elyssa!" I complained.
"Jerome, she's our sister! Just because she has black hair and her own personality do-" I cut her off.
"Okay then, fine! What about the implant? Huh? What if this is just one big plot." I wasn't going to give in this easy.
"Biggums, come on! She would have done something by now if she was going to." Mitch joined into our argument, siding with Elyssa.
"That's what she wants you to think..." I muttered.
Elyssa ran her fingers through her hair and groaned. "Jerome, this isn't a conspiracy theory."
"It can be whatever you want it to be." I said under my breath. It was Mitch's turn to sigh.
"Look, Elyssa and I could easily do this on our own. I'd just be safer if you came. I know she's stealthy and I'm strong because of what we are, but you're strong and stealthy. You can get us in and out without getting killed! Come on Jerome, I need you. We both do!" Mitch explained, placing his pale hand on my paw. I shook him off gently, signalling that now wasn't the time. He stepped back awkwardly.

I finally gave in after they went on and on for hours on end. They went to tell Chris the plan and told me to keep it quiet so the others didn't know what was going on.

0~0~0~0 Elyssa's P.O.V 0~0~0~0

I pulled my brown boots onto my feet and quickly brushed my hair, making sure the brush didn't hit my ears because that freaking hurts. I placed my brush down onto the dresser in the room I was staying in. I looked into the mirror, taking one last look before tiptoeing down the stairs to meet with Mitch, Jerome and Chris.

I could tell Jerome really didn't want to be here. He had one of the most sulky faces on that I'd ever seen.

Mitch stood in his usual black and red converse, hoody, white shirt, jeans and dog tag. His hair spiked. Chris was in black skinny jeans, a Pierce The Veil t-shirt and combat boots, her silver fox ears matching mine. Jerome was in his usual clothing and I was in my blue sundress and jean jacket.

We grabbed a bow and dagger each on our way past to shed. We crept stealthily through the woods surrounding the big clearing whilst Jerome jumped from tree to tree.
That's when I noticed that Mitch and Jerome's eyes were glowing a bright red.
"Can you guys, like. I dunno, switch your eyes off or something?" I whisper-yelled. Jerome's head ducked down through the leaves again and he swung down onto the floor. "Yeah sure Elyssa, can you just hit the switch on the back of my neck that says headlights for me?" He said sarcastically. Jerome and Mitch chuckled.
"Very funny guys." I gave them a death glare. Jerome leaped back into the tree he was in before. I could hear Chris snickering from behind me. I whipped around. She stopped and pretended to cough as she scratched her neck.
I shook my head and smiled.
I continued to stealth my way through the large woods that separates the base from town until we reached town. I signalled for Jerome to take out the archers on the wall while we watched the guards waiting for something to happen at the gates.

I watched as Jerome leaped down behind the guards and slit their throats with his dagger. I gagged and turned around until I was sure he was done. I looked back up to make sure that we'd have a safe shot. He gave us the thumbs up.

We stood up and took a step out the bushes, pulling an arrow back in our bows. I switched my aim between two of the four guards, there was one that stood out the most though.

I was cut of from that thought when one stepped forward and put his hands up. "Put down your weapons. We're friendly!" He called. That's bull! I've lost family to them!
I was about to let go of the string and let the arrow pierce through his chest until the familiar man stood into the light. "D-Dad?" Me and Chris called, almost in sync, just a little off. Chris ran towards him, but I didn't. Jerome jumped into the space next to me from the wall as I pulled the string on my bow back, tears streaming down my face.
"Elyssa, you don't have to do this." Jerome whispered. I handed an arrow to Jerome. "T-then you d-do it... Please." I stuttered. He aimed up and fired the arrow. It missed Chris and hit my Dad in the chest, killing him.

"WHAT THE HELL JEROME?" Chris screamed. "CHRIS, RUN!" I yelled. She turned around and realised that the guards were going to stab her. The exact same thing that was going to happen if she'd reached my Dad... Our Dad.

We ran up a tree as Jerome helped us jump onto the wall so we could snipe the rest of the guides. I was about to shoot the final guard when I felt a tap on my shoulder.
Chris...
"What's up?" I asked. "A-Are we gonna get Ian back." She sniffled, wiping her tear stained face. At that moment I felt my heart shatter. I forgot to tell her...

This trip to get revenge isn't going to end well... But we can't stop now.