(A/N THE CHEEESSSEEEEEEEEE)

Hey guys!

So. Some of you may be aware of the situation I'm in and stuff.

If you don't then all you need to know is I've made no friends and have developed social anxiety.

I wanted to share this in case any of you are going through something similar. It may help? Who knows?

Honest to god, I have this friend and we've just started talking again. She likes Mitch, Jerome, Dan, Phil and a lot of my other favorite youtubers.

We play minecraft together every day while skyping. I've even recorded with her and her internet friend, which is pretty cool in my opinion.

Things like that give you something to look forward to at the end of the day. Something to keep you from not finishing the day early.

If you feel like your wasting your time doing stuff you don't enjoy, then do stuff you love. Don't let anything get in your way. (Unless said person is a police man.)

I was in this messed up state of mind for a long time and have done things I regret. (Not drugs, smoking or anything like that. Nothing illegal.) I talk to someone over a keyboard about my interests and my life is suddenly much better. It's insane.

The best advice I can give you is probably stick to what you love, because that's where you find happiness. (The cheeeeeeessssssssssseeeeeeeee)

I swear that's the last of the mushy stuff. Back to the darkness that is my soul. XD

I'm away to watch The Mentalist (Patrick Jane = bae). See yah! (Just so we're clear, I'm not this hipster, vlogger watching, starbucks drinking girl. XD Don't get that idea. If you do, then read what I did to my characters child. Oh god... I'M NOT A BAD PERSON I SWEAR :'D Just emo af XD)

IT'S LATE, DON'T JUDGE ME ;-;

Stay stronk x'ers. Bye <3

~LilXmc (Louise)