(A/N I Need Your Help- O/C Questions)

Sorry for making another authors note, but I need help.

I wanted to make something big happen in the next few chapter because of us hitting such an amazing milestone. But in order to do that, I need more characters.

You can make another one or two if you already have. If you don't, you can make three.

There's no limit to how many I'm accepting. (Unless it gets out of hand which I doubt will happen)

The O/C questions are underneath this paragraph. Just fill them out if you want one. (If there aren't enough then you'll have to deal with my crappy characters. Eg. Sage, Chris, future chapters that I won't give away, ect.)

Questions:

•Name
•Personality
•TC or enemy
•Looks and clothing style
•Friends/boyfriend/girlfriend (boyfriend can't be Jerome, Mitch, Adam, Ty or Jason. Girlfriends can't be Elyssa, Apple, Muffin, Chris or Sage. This is for of obvious reasons. Sorry guys <3) You can make up a boyfriend/girlfriend if you want, but I need that characters details to add them in :)
•Powers/type of hybrid (You don't need to have these if you don't want them)
•Backstory (what happened before crap went down)
•Any other extra details/other stuff that I missed

Thanks guys :) I can't wait to write the next few chapters. <3

Stay stronk x'ers. Byeeeeee!
~LilXmc (Louise)