Paint The Walls Black And Scream

~??? P.O.V~

My eyes shot open as I inhaled sharply, sitting up straight.

Who am I?

I glanced down at the bumpy, uncomfortable ground. What I saw almost made me throw up.

Right below my ass was a large pile of dead bodies. Some recently killed, some not so much. I gagged at the sight.

One of the bodies slowly rose from the position it was dumped in. A scar wrapped around half of his neck.

I remember...

"M-Mitch... We're alive?" I sputtered. He opened his mouth to speak... Nothing. "Fuck you Chris..."

I rushed over to his side, tears lining my eyes. "Please biggums. Speak." He shook his head. "You can." He repeated his last action.

"Welcome back Jerome, Mitchell." I looked in the direction Mitch was looking in. A lady stood there. She was in an outfit you would wear while working in an office. Her large heels clicked as she stepped forward.

"Quinten requested to see you." I glanced at Mitch. "How does he know we're alive?"

"Come." I glared at her. "No."

"Very well. Boys!" Mitch put his arm out for her to take. "Good, now Jerome. Are you going to make this easy?" I sighed. She took my wrist and pulled us through a long hallway.

Three buff men approached us. "Everything okay mam?" One spoke. "Brilliant, thank you." They nodded and walked off.

We entered a room. It was silent.

As I walked further into the room, I noticed a body on the floor. Dead.

"You actually thought Quinten did this, don't you? There's a traitor among you." I looked at her, confused. "Why? Why would someone lie about that?" I asked. "Because they created it. The pill."

"Implant." I corrected."No, p-" I cut her off. "Shut up! I watched an operation happen. I know how it goes." She gave me a look. "So you made it?"

"No! What the fuck?" She sighed. "Whatever. We'll let you go now."

"What?"

"Leave!"

~Ty's P.O.V~

"Ty! Help!" I watched as my friends banged on the window of the burning house. No emotion clear on my face.

'You did good Ty.' My father commented, making me fall to the ground in tears.

"I-I'm a monster..."

'They were making you weak, Ty. Weak. Just like them!' That lit a fire in me.

"THEY AREN'T WEAK!" I could hear his chuckle from the back of my head.

'Were.'

"You're not real." I sniffled.

'I will be...'

*

My eyes snapped open to my room. The wooden walls giving the room a nice vibe.

It's not real... It's just a dream.

I sighed in relief, wiping the sweat off my forehead.

You're such a mess Ty...

'Ty, really?'

My eyes widened at the sound of the voice. "No, no, no, no, no. You're not real. You're in my head." I covered my ears, not that it would do much.

'You're right, I am in you're head. That's just temporary though.'

"You're one sick, twisted bastard." I spat.

'Oh, give it up Ty. Or should I say, 'Deadlox'.'

"No, you shouldn't."

I could hear him snicker in the back of my head.

'Fine, Enderlox. Have it your way."

"You are not having this body. This life is mine to live."

'Oh please. It's already mine...'

Grit your teeth, pull your hair,

Paint the walls black and scream, "Fuck the world

'Cause it's my life, I'm gonna take it back,"

And never for a second blame yourself.

Hey guys!

I hope you've enjoyed this chapter. I've been pretty busy with concerts and a friend. Other than what happens in school, I'm pretty happy with my life at the moment :)

We've still got a while left of the story to go, but I'm super pumped for the end. I was bored af in maths class so I decided to think about what would happen later in the story. I can't wait to write it all out :3

SOTC: All Time Low, Missing You

Stay stronk x'ers. Bye <3

~LilXmc (Louise)