My Path Of Destruction

(A/N I WROTE THIS ON MY IPAD! DONT JUDGE MEH ;-;)

~Ty's P.O.V~

Where the hell are we going now?

"For a walk. I'm quite cold, aren't you?" Don't you fucking dare.

He opened his palms to revel a flame. "Watch me."

He... I mean, I burnt down cities, villages, families. I destroyed lives.
That comment made him smirk.

The worst part is I have to watch it all go down. I take all the pain, seen as I'm technically the host of the body. Enderlox feels nothing.

"You are Enderlox." I'm Ty. I'll never be anything like you... "Say it, I dare you."

No, I'm not- "I'll give you one minute of freedom."

"Dad." My voice, my hands, my body, my path of destruction...

I spent the short amount of time trying to put out fires and rescue people. My minute was almost up so I ran to a safe place.
Nothing happened.

"You're fucking with me." No reply. "I know you ar-"

I was cut off by a young girl approaching me. "I can't find my Mommy." I placed my hand on her shoulder. "It okay, we'll find her." Pain got stronger and stronger in my body as my fists scrunched around the child's small shoulder, long nails growing out of my fingers, digging into her flesh.

She screamed and tried to pull away, but Enderlox was too strong. I tried to fight him, but the pain of the large wings pushing their way out of my back hurt too much. I couldn't focus on anything.

I finally managed to gain control. It wasn't a lot of time, but it was enough to release her from my grap. "R-Run." She did as she was told, and sprinted away to the ashes she once called 'home'.

My vision became fuzzy as my hand moved up to my neck.
A dart.

"W-Whaa? I... Don't under-understa..." I collapsed to the floor, in a delusional state

Let me take over.

"Fu-fuck tha..." Multiple heads gathered around my blurred vision. "How is the target still awake?" A female voice questioned.

"Because I'm Ender- N-No! F-fuc- Deadlox, this is my- No! Is no-not."

"What's going on with him?" The lady rushed. "Another hybrid I'm guessing, judging by the wings and claws."

"Think again asswi- Stop it." The argument went on and on between me and... It for a while, the lady and man talking about what was happening.

After a while I was finally pushed to the back of my head.

"Uh oh. Looks like there's no more mister nice guy."

I'll spare you all the gory details, but if there is a heaven, I sure as hell am not going there for the things I've done.

"Enderlox!" He whipped round to face the voices... Team crafted. "N-No... Leav-" I stopped in the middle of my sentence to scream in utter agony. "LEAVE!" I yelled, clenching my fists to fight off my dark side.

"Ty, we can't-"

"LISTEN TO ME ADAM!" I screamed, curling up onto the floor in a tight ball.

"You should have listened... Adam..."

What's the worst that I could say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long, and goodnight,

Hey guys!
Another chapter done. I think we're getting close to the end ;-;
I MIGHT do a sequel, it just depends how much inspiration I have.
SOTC: Helena, My Chemical Romance
Does anyone want to try and guess what will happen at the end?
Bare in mind that I wrote this at 12:00 am on my IPad which has no bold or italics :( I want to use my computer so bad ;-; I hate school so much.

Stay stronk x'ers. Bye <3
~LilXmc (Louise)