The Most Handsome Member Of Team Crafted

My eyes shot open to the sound of screaming in the kitchen. I darted into the room at instantly wanted to zoom straight back out again. Ty was lying on a table, the arrow laying on the floor in a pool of blood. Ty was screaming in pain. I guess he woke up... Yeah no shit Jerome! 

His shoulder was loosing too much blood and his eyes where slowly closing and the guys wheren't doing jack shit.

I shot over to ty's right, grabbed some antiseptic, a needle and thread and some bandages. I turned around to see him knocked out. "Shit..." I muttered and checked his pulse. He was still alive. Well at least I don't need to hear him scream I guess...

I  grabbed a little pad thingie that I don't know the name of and splashed the antiseptic on it. I placed it on the bloody wound. and applied pressure to stop the bleeding. Once I was as close as I could get to stopping the blood from pouring from the wound I dipped the needle in the antiseptic and threaded it. I pushed it into Ty's flesh and pulled the string through until the whole wound was threaded up. I wrapped a bandage around him shoulder and glanced up at the guys in the corner, staring at me. "Was it really that hard?" I asked. "I'm a bacca and I can do better!" I chuckled  but turned my attention back to Ty when he started screaming.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Once Ty had fallen asleep everyone sat infront of the light fire and started to talk. "Okay, so who the hell are you?" The short guy with the space gear on asked. "I'm, umm, I-I'm Jerome... Mitch's b-b-boyfriend..." I told them. "Oooooooh! It's 'bout time you gotta man in your life Mitchell!" The taller guy with the weird eyes said. "DON'T CALL ME MITCHELL!!!!" He yelled and we all laughed. "So who are you two?"

"I'm Ian. The most handsome member of team crafted!"

"Nahhhhh G! That spots taken!" Mitch said and striked a pose. "Damn right it is!" I said and tackled him to the floor and gave him a hug. The others smirked and Adam did a wolf whistle. I got up and continued to learn more about the guys.

The spaceman took off his helmet reviling his redish brown eyes once again. I recognized the face from when I first met him. "I'm Jason! I'm the ass kicker of the team!" He said. "Pfffffffft!" Mitch, well umm, pffffffted... "Dats me too!"  Jason ran out the room and came back with these gun things. "WANNA BET!" he screamed. I screamed and ran behind a sofa. "Whats up with Jerome?" I herd Jason ask. "Dude, it's okay! It's a fake gun. We call them nurf guns!" I heard Mitch call, followed by a fit of laughter. "Well I'm sorry, I was never allowed in toy shops. All we had to play with where axes..." I said sadly. "Oh... Biggums. I'm sorry..." Mitch apologized and gave me a kiss. "Nah. It's okay! Gimme one, Imma win the Hunga Deens!" I yelled. Jason threw everyone a gun and the war began...

To Be Continued...