I Won The Hunga Deens Biggums!

"C-Can I join?" I heard someones shaky voice behind be. I did a 180 turn to see Ty rubbing his arm nervously. "Ty! What the hell are yo-" I stopped, mid sentence when I saw that the bandage was off and his stitches where out, leaving the wound completely healed, just a small scratch. "Vampires heal quicker, I thought you knew?" Mitch called as he threw Ty a gun. I went and picked up the nerf bow that was laying on the floor, untouched. "You want that old thing?!" Ian chuckled. "A bacca's second best friend is a bow so you better get prepared for an ass-kicking!" I yelled and pulled back a plastic/foam arrow on the elastic string connected to the orange plastic and fired it at him. He yelped and tried to dodge my arrow but I was too skilled.

"BOOM!" I yelled, mimicking the cannon in the Hunga Deens. "FIVE TRIBUTES REMAINING!!!!" I screamed, and ran out the house and hid on top of an empty barn, waiting for a clear target.

"Oh Jayreeeee!" Jason called as he stepped out the house, oblivious to the fact that I was lining up my shot. "3,2,1, FIREEEEEEEEE!!!" I shot the arrow and it whizzed through the air, hitting Jason in the stomach. "GOD DAMN IT!" He yelled. I chuckled. "Nobody stops a bacc and his bow." I said, wishing it was Betty I was holding instead of a fake, plastic bow I was holding.

I was aiming at the door until I heard Mitch's unmistakable yell. "Jerome help! Their cornering me!" I jumped off the roof and ran into the house to see all three of the boys with their guns aimed at me. "Imma win the hunga deens biggums!" Mitch smirked. I frowned. "Welp, you got me go ahead... Shoot me!" I said. Just as they where about pull the trigger I jumped onto the sofa next to the door and jumped down behind them. I shot Ty first and then Adam. Mitch stared at me. "Well, lets settle this lik-" I stopped him with something he didn't expect me to do. I pulled the string back and fired an arrow at my face, putting myself out of the game. Mitch had won.

He stared at me then ran up to me and hugged me. "I WON THE HUNGA DEENS BIGGUMS! Thank you!" He yelled the first part then whispered the last. "Oh how adorable, can I play?" I looked up to see a hunter. Shit!

Stay back I yelled and aimed my bow at him, then dropped it when I realized it was plastic. I ran to the bedroom and searched for a weapon. Suddenly I heard a bang and a scream. Ian, Ty, Jason and Adam came running in, Jason was holding a blood covered Mitch and a first aid kit. "Ty, where are the weapons? Imma kill a bitch!"