Would You Like Me To Spell It Out For You

~Adam's P.O.V~

I watched as Ty made his way into the room, where the rest of the room were sat talking about random topics.

"Hey Ty." I smiled, turning my head towards him. He chuckled.
"'Ty'. That's cute." I narrowed my eyes. "That's your name so I'm glad you think so."

"Not really. I prefer Enderlox." His eyes drifted up from the floor, revealing dark purple irises.

"Wait, our eyes can change to purple?" He shook his head, the scene between us catching the attention of the others.

"You're not getting this, are you Adam? Would you like me to spell it out for you?" He spat, leaving me feeling a little hurt.

"That'd be pretty great." I mumbled, making him smirk. He moved closer to my face until he was right in front of it. I looked down, only for my face to be held up by two narrow fingers.

"I'm not Ty." Elyssa rose to her feet, followed by Jason. "Ty, step back."

"Are you people deaf or something?" He snarled.

My breathing increased in speed. "It's him Ty. You know you can fight him. We've done it once, we'll do it again. You know we can. You need to fight him!" I urged, making his head spin round.

"Nice to see you've recognised me Adam. Long time to seen. I'm sure your precious Tyler wouldn't like seeing you hurt." He said, sliding his fingers along me jaw line. "So fragile, isn't he Tyler? One wrong move and I could accidentally CUT into his skin." He removed his hand, holding his up to his mouth in fake shock.

"Oops." Tyler's jaw clenched as he watched it all go down. (Brotato Tyler, not Ty :P) "Stop." His fists rolled into a tight ball.

"Don't hurt him." I spoke quietly. "That's Ty's body."

"You should listen to him. Boy knows what he's saying. Maybe if he wasn't a gay fag I would've liked him." I shot daggers at his. "Being gay is completely normal!" I yelled. He rolled his eyes, grabbing my by the arm and pulling me up.

"I'll see you all later after I figure out who Ty cares about most next." He smirked.

~Ty's P.O.V~

You can shove that idea up your fucking ass.

"Oh Tyler. I have access to all your thoughts. Do you really thing I don't know?" He chuckled, dropping an unconscious Adam to the ground.

"It's Sage, isn't it?"

No.

"Well then I guess you won't mind if I, you know. 'Do something' with her."

I could feel the smirk on my face, only it wasn't mine.

Don't you dare.

"Then admit it, or I go back right now."

Fine, I care about her. She's an old friend.

"I already know that."

I mentally sighed.

Fuck my life...

The future is bulletproof,
The aftermath is secondary.
It's time to do it now and do it loud.
Killjoys, make some noise!

Hey guys.
Another quick update :)
What do you think is going to happen to Ty?
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Stay stronk x'ers. Bye <3
~LilXmc (Louise)