The Pill

You just go to the doctors, slide a pill down your throat, then walk out. That's how simple it is, or at least make it out to be. I know there's more, there's an inplant. They cut you open and operate on your insides.
I'm one of the most hated creators in minecraftia so it's a bit harder for me to do things 'the easy way' as people like to call it. I'm always an outcast, I'm never accepted and I'm never loved by anything, dead or alive it doesn't matter... Nobody loves a Bacca and nobody loves me...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Common Jayreeeeeee, it'll be cool! Just think about it, 'The ever lasting bacca, at's fit they'll call you!" My 'father' told me.
I was adopted my him at the age if seven after they wiped of all humans, baccas and hybrids if they looked even a day over the age of 48. That's what happened to my parents, not that I cared about them anyway after they abused me. He was forced to adopt me even though he hates all baccas, but whats new there... Everyone does.
"NO!" I yelled. "IF I DIE, IT'S GONNA BE OF OLD AGE! NOT GETTING SHOT BY A FUCKING SQUAD OF THE HUNTERS!" I screamed. "I'm not gonna go down like that..." I muttered. "Fine, soot yourself but you're nae gonna live a day over 45. I'm wornin' ya kid! You're gonna get it done eventually, everyone does!" He warned me. "Yeah well fuck you!" I shouted. "Shut up Jerome, go suck a wet one gay boy." He said emotionlessly. "That's not funny, you can't hold being gay against me you little fucker!" I said pinning the the short 50 year old to a tree. He knew I was stronger because of my body advancing as I grew older. That and I am a bacca so I'm the superior species. He was still trapped in a crappy 10 year old human body with weak muscles.
There is only one way to see if someone has taken the PP pill and that is their eyes, they are black and beady. Filling almost all of their eyes but not quite.

"Stupid fuckin' bacca!" He muttered, that's when I snapped.

I pulled my paws away from the fragile man-boys body and ran as far away as I could get. I went home...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Time skip
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I climbed up the old oak tree in the middle of the forest and into my old family's little treehouse positioned inside all the leaves of the tree, hidden out of plain sight. Or so I thought, until I saw a 19 year old human boy on my Dads wooden stool. The best thing was, he was 19...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Ooh! Who's the boy? Welp, you're just gonna have to wait to find out. I could either be evil and make it someone u all don't give two shits about, or... M- I mean wattt? Defiantly doesn't start with an M :P.
Anyways thanks for reading, slap dat vote button, share this book around and follow for more merome and skylox stoof! Thanks and I'll see you guyz later, byeeeee! ~LilXmc

Never Growing Up (A team crafted fan-fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें