Breathe

0~0~0 Ian's P.O.V 0~0~0

"Breathe, Breathe, breathe, BREATHE!" I started panicking as pain started shooting through my body. "Shit!" I screamed. I couldn't go back home for help. (A/N. No, Ian isn't pregnant or on his man period XD)

I should've just told someone about the disease, it could've been dealt with.

I could feel it taking me over, my body going limp, loosing control over my actions, only able to watch the horror go on in front of me...

Death...

0~0~0 Chris's P.O.V 0~0~0

I sat on the branch of a tree, watching Ian lay on the ground in pain...

I was the only one he told about his disease, where he lost any and all control of body to some voice in his head.

My ear's perked up at the sound of snapping twigs, a distant mumbling and occasional yelling. Some of it sounded a bit too familiar to be ignored.

I hopped from tree to tree, branch to branch until I found the source...

My family...

0~0~0 Elyssa's P.O.v 0~0~0

I looked up.

Memories, flashbacks, life, death, friendship, losses, siblings.

Everything at once followed by a killer headache. I collapsed onto the floor screaming... But I wasn't the only one. Jerome was too. Why?

I think I remember...

Having different Mom's, Jerome admitting to being gay, being separated by our homophobic parents who wanted straight children, living in the forest with Elyssa, she wasn't taken, I was, being operated on to erase my memories, escaping and finding everyone.

It was too much to take in, I didn't have enough time to react to what was going on around me. Mitch being bitten by Ian, Jerome being attacked. I tried to stand up only to fall back down and be knocked unconscious.

Then it was just me alone in the dark...

0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0

Hey guys :)

I have a lot of spare time today so there will probably be at least one or two more chapters out today, it just depends on how much creativity I have and how long I can keep the chapter going for. <3

I'm sorry this chapter was small but it had to be for suspense purposes :P

Stay stronk my X'ers. Bye <3