My Wounds...

~Jason's P.O.V~

We sat in silence. Fire burning up the logs we had placed in the fireplace.

Chris sat, her legs folded, picking away at a piece of steak, trying to find something somewhat useful.

Ty was asleep, his head placed on Adams lap. Adam was sleeping on his arm. He'd been up all night last night with Ty, but I had too, I just couldn't sleep.

Muffin was asleep on the sofa, head against an armrest, while Apple was in the same position, but lying on muffin's side.

And last but not least, Elyssa and I were on the sofa, searching the living room for something to do.

"I got it." Chris whispers to herself, immediately standing and running to the kitchen. I shake my head and Elyssa looks at me.

"That's the third time she's said that in the last 10 minutes." She sighed, obviously getting annoyed. I felt the same.

Chris isn't doing anything wrong, she's just desprate for an answer. Something to help everyone.

"Let's just get some sleep." I whispered. She gave me puppy dog eyes. "I don't wanna."

"Fine. We could go to the hill?" I suggested. That hill was the only place where we could take a break.

Elyssa's eyes light up, making me smile. "Okay. Grab the tartan blanket and I'll get us a sweater each." We both went in separate ways. Me going upstairs and her heading for the empty couch.

I grabbed two sweaters out the small cupboard in the second bedroom that was only used when someone was sick.

I cringed as the weak floorboards made a squeezing noise once I had turned and started to tiptoe downstairs.

I threw a sweater at Elyssa and pulled my own on. She did the same and took the blanket from between her knees.

"Lezzzzzzgooooooo!" She whispered as loud as she could whilst exiting the wooden house.

We reached the top of the hill, chuckling over a cheesy, stupid joke I made. Elyssa tossed me the blanket and I spread it across the ground so we could lay down.

"I miss them... Jerome, Mitch, Ian. I wish we could've done something..." She muttered.

"You tried. We all did. Don't stress, it'll get better. Time heals wounds, remember that." To be honest, I didn't know if I was telling her that, or reminding myself...

I don't know...

~Ty's P.O.V~

I'm not even sure why we're doing this.
People over there are happy. They're having normal lives with the people they love.

It's not fair. But I guess it never will be, huh?

I wonder how Mitch and Jerome are? I pray to god I'll get to visit some day. Maybe even say there-

"Ty!" I glanced up in annoyance to see most of the TC members gathered around me, Adam snapping his fingers in front of my face. "What." I grumbled. "She found it." He answered. I gave them a look of confusion. "The implant."

I ran.
I just got up and ran.
I didn't look back. I didn't wait. I just left.

I'm so done...

This town just wasn't made for two,
But when the streets they call my name, what can I do?
There's a place I'd like to visit there some day,
And if you decline my invitation, what can I say?

~Jerome's P.O.V~

But what if time does heal wounds? What if time heals the dead's wounds? My wounds...

SOTC: Brendon Urie, First Try
I'm not interesting enough to write something here :P I did stuff an things happened. Thank you and I'll see you next time on how to have an interesting life with Louise.

Too far fetched? Lemme know in the comments <3

Stay stronk x'ers. Bye <3
~LilXmc (Louise)