What Are You?

I started to panic. What do I do, I mean, do I stick my tounge in or do I go further down. FUCK JEROME, JUST KISS BACK!

I would say we stood in front of the door kissing for about 2 miunutes. It was the most fun I've had in years. I'd fallen head over heels for this young Canadian boy, there was no going back now. He was mine.

"I need to tell you something jerome..." Mitch said. Oh god! Here comes all the 'I'd love to be with you but I can't cuz you're a bacca' bullshit! "What?" I sighed. "I-I-I'm not h-human..." He stuttered. "You're not!" A thick smile burst onto my face as I ran up to my boyfriend and swung my arms around him until I felt a sharp pain in my neck and collapsed on the floor screaming in pain. All I can see is red.

"Oh god what have I done?" I heard Mitch mutter over and over again. "Mi-Mitch, what are y-you? I asked, still close to blacking out but I wasn't giving up that easy. "What have I done?" He continued to mutter. "MITCH W-WHAT ARE YOU!" I screamed as loud as I could, which wasn't that loud. "A vampire..." He said, almost inaudible . "Mitch, I'm fine w-with it. J-Just as long as I d-don't die." I chuckled. "I love you Mi-Mi-Mitch..." I stuttered and passed out.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I blinked once and my eyes shot open. "B-Biggums, w-what happened?" I mumbled. "Jerome! Holy shit! Are you okay?" he asked. "Y-Yeah, I guess." "Jerome, I'm sorry but you're a-a vampire..." I told me. "WHAT!" I yelled, followed by coughing and spluttering. My throught felt like it was on fire and my gums where aching like hell.

"I'm sorry, Jerome was it? It was the only way to save you." A voice that I couldn't recognise spoke. I glanced around the room looking for the source. My eyes landed on two boys about my age. One of them was a bit smaller than the other with long, dark, brown hair drooping over his left eye. He wore a black and green set of headphones, a white tee, black skinny jeans and black converce. The other had dark brown, curly hair. His most noticeable accsesory was his golden medalion with a purple jem in the center. The smaller boy was a bit more fragile and was hiding behind the boy with more muscles, damn he worked out!

"I'm Adam and this is Ty. We're Mitch's old friends." He streched out an arm for me to shake. I had just intended to reach out to shake his hand but my bacca speed mixed with vampire speed was too fast and my hand when flying past his and I accidenly hit the boy named Adam in the balls. He yelped in pain and collapsed to the ground. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I apoligised and scrambled to my feet to help him up. I extended my paw to help him up. "That's probably not the best idea." He chuckled. I lifed my had up and scrached the back of my neck as he pulled himself off the ground, still huched over from the suprise attack. "Oh yeah, umm sorry..." I said again.

"Jerome, I'm the one that you should touch there not Adam!" Mitch said. I burst out laughing at his cheeky remark. I walked over to the fireplace and light it. We sat around the bright, warm light and started to talk.

"So you guys are vampires aswell?" I asked the two boys. "Y-ye." Ty stuttered. "Wow, he talks?" We all laughed and Ty's face went red. "So Jerome, you're dating Mitchy?" Adam asked. "Ye, I am." I said and stared into Mitch's loving eyes. "Well you'd better look after him then! If you break his heart I break you neck!" I stared at him in fear. "Kidding!" Adam said as he raised his hands as if to try and deflect the look I was giving him away from his face. I chuckled. "Pffffft! I knew that..." "Surrrrre Jerome!" Mitch remarked.

"So, do you guys wanna come back to the Team Crafted base?" Ty asked. "I thought that burned down?" "No, why would you think that?" Adam asked. "That's what Quinten told me." "Oh ye, umm, Quinten... Umm..." Ty started. "He went crazy and invented that pill thing... So yeahhh... We kinda kicked him out..." "HE DID WHAT!? WHOEVER THAT SHIT IS IMMA KILL HIM!!!! HE MURDERED MY FAMILY! MY BROTHERS, MY SISTERS. EVERYONE I CARED ABOUT! I screamed. "Jerome, shut up we'll get found by the hunters, then you won't have a choice but to get the pill!" Mitch whisper yelled. "Fine lets go to this 'Team Crafted' place you speak of and talk there!" I said.

We where silent the whole way there until and arrow wizzed through the air and hit Ty in the shoulder. He screamed in pain and fell onto a rock next to him. Adam burst into tears. "DO SOMETHING!" He yelled. I picked him up and ran ahead of Mitch and Adam.

I ran until I saw a big clearing with a huge house in the middle. The plot was huge, filled with a farm, animals, just anything you could need really. I ran into the house and yelled for help. Another 2 boys came running down the stairs. They noticed me and flashed red eyes at me. "Who the hell are you?!" he questioned. I streached my arms out so Ty was dangling infront of them. "T-Team Crafted?" I asked. They grabbed Ty as Mitch and Adam sped through the front door. "We don't have much time! GET THE SUPPLIES!" Mitch screamed at the team. This was when I was usless. I sat on the floor and thought about my life at the moment.

'Damnnnnnn! Mitch is hawt when he's taking charge!'

'I hope Ty's okay...'

'I wonder what Team Crafted actually are?'

With that I fell asleep...