For Adam's Sake

0~0~0~0 Adam's P.O.V 0~0~0~0

I stared at Ian's body, his eyes bloodshot, scars covering his body. He stared up at me, straining his neck.

His eyes started flickering from their original colour, to a bright red. He opened his mouth to speak but closed it as his face went pale.

"I-Ian..." I stuttered and glanced behind me, looking at Ty, asking for help.

"Adam, check his pulse now!" Ty panicked as he hurried to the left side of Ian's limp body. I picked up his freezing hand and placed two fingers on his wrist.

Nothing...

I checked his breathing. He was completely gone.

No trace of anything working in his body.

I picked the body up in a bridal position and started to carry him back to the TC base, which was a long way away.

"Adam, do you really think the team can handle another death sin- Never mind." I held back my tears as he held back the name... He knew it was for the best that he didn't, no matter how much he wanted to say it.

"They deserve to know. Ian was, well, he was most of their friends." I stated.

0~0~0~0 Muffin's P.O.V 0~0~0~0

I stared blankly into the dead eye's of a member of the team. Did I do this?

"What happened?" I asked quietly, looking up at Ty.

"I dunno, we found him dead on the ground in the middle of the forest." I don't know why I was so sad, he treated everyone like crap. But it was something about seeing his dead body in Adam's arms that made me feel sad.

0~0~0~0 Elyssa's P.O.V 0~0~0~0

Anger boiled inside of me as everyone gathered in the hallway. Most of the team were in tears, but I was pissed.

The government said they were releasing the pill and the implant to 'protect' people. That is BS.

The team decided to strap Chris to a bed in case she was working with the fish guy. I feel bad for her, I don't even know if she know's yet...

I snapped back into reality as I realized I was standing, staring at a wall.

I whipped around at walked over to Mitch and Jerome. "We need to stop this." I told them.

"We're doing the best we can." Jerome soothed. "We aren't doing anything Jerome. What happens if they kill Mitch, huh?" He looked at Mitch with a terrified look in his eyes.

"She has a point Jerome, we can't let anyone else die. Remember whe-" Jerome cut him off.

"I thought we agreed no one can talk about that?" Jerome warned. "For Adams sake."

"Whatever you know what I mean. That can't happen again!"

"Yeah, but who's going to stop them?!"

"GUYS!" I yelled. "Look, we can't sit on our asses and do nothing, but we can't take a risk and get someone killed." They nodded.

"So... Here's the plan."