We're Not All That Different

"U-Umm, hello?" I stuttered. "Get the fuck out my house!" The boy spat at me. "T-this is m-my house..." I said slowly. He glanced up at me then at my eyes, "Holy shit, y-you're a kid!" He said, struggling to spit his words out. "Ye, I'm umm, I'm Jerome." "I-I'm Mitch..." I couldn't help but get lost in his beautiful, brown eyes. That's something I haven't seen in a while...

We talked and talk for hours on end and actually had a lot in common, like we where both thrown into the survival games and we love diamond axes. It's just stuff like that, that makes me love the guy even though I haven't even known him for a day.

"Hey, umm, Jerome?" Mitch asked. "Ye Biggums?" That was our little nickname for eachother, I loved it. "Are you homophobic?" He said in a whisper. "Umm, no... I-I'm gay so no..." I said. I put my hands up to my face, waiting to get slapped but it never came. "S-s-so a-am I..." He stutter. I moved my hands away from my face and smiled. "You are?" he nodded and started to cry. I pulled into a tight hug. He tried to pull away but soon settled down and snuggled into my chest. "It's okay Mitch, there's nothing wrong with that." I soothed. "Yes there is!" He yelled. "Shhh... We're not all that different Mitch." his tears soaked through my fur but I didn't mind. I think I was starting to grow feelings for this little human boy...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Biggums?" "Yeah buddy?" I said. "Are you getting the pill?" Mitch asked. "No way in hell am I getting it done!" "W-why, are you?" I was scared of the answer I was going to recive. "Well the government said that if I do they would forgive all the crimes I have commited. Imagine that Jerome! Living without having to look over my shoulder all the time. Freedom! Forever Jerome, we could live forever!" Mitch said. "Are you fucking crazy? We are probably the last real children alive that are alive in this world. You're gonna throw that away?!" I was kinda pissed off at his but I couldn't stay mad.
"Jerome I'm done with being different, aren't you?" That's when I snapped. "Mitch you're probably my best friend but god you're being a spaz! I'M A FUCKING BACCA FOR GODS SAKE! I'LL ALWAYS BE DIFFERENT!" I yelled. "I've seen what they do Mitch... They cut you open and operate on your insides. The pill is just to knock you out... How to you think their eyes get black, huh? I watched it ALL!" I started to cry and pulled myself into Mitch, crying onto his t-shirt. "J-Jerome, I'm so sorry." He hugged me back and did something that I wanted him to do since I laid eyes on him...

He kissed me!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Welp, dats me done. Sorry it's just a little introduction to Mitch and Merome. Hope you enjoyed!
Slap dat vote button, follow for more shipping stoof and share this story around with all your merome shipping friends and I'll see you later! Byeeeeee!