Shades

-6 days before-

~Jerome's P.O.V~

"ALL TROOPS IN LINE! NOBODY SLACKS! IT'S LIFE OR DEATH PEOPLE! YOU CHOOSE YOUR FATE, ALONG WITH YOUR FRIENDS FATE! WE GO TOGETHER OR WE DON'T GO DOWN AT ALL! ARE YOU READY SOLDIERS?" My eyes stared straight a head. Determination clear in my eyes.

I've been killed once, one more time is nothing.

Don't think like that Jerome, you can't be reckless. You'll put everyone's lives on the line.

'We go together or we don't go down at all.' Huh... Guess I'll have to keep that in mind. Interesting...

"ALL TROOPS PROCEED FORWARD. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE LET THE TARGET ESCAPE. IF ANY MEMBER OF THE MILITARY IS CAUGHT WORKING FOR THE ENEMY, THEY WILL BE PUNISHED BY DEATH." Gasps were heard all around us, but we weren't that suprised. The city has never taken anything lightly, especially the military.

"WELL, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GO, GO, GO!" I started off with a steady jog, being careful not to use up too much energy. Slowly, the jog turned into a run, and as I approached Philip and Enderlox, a sprint.

I slashed at their body, but I did no damage.

This is not good... Oh god.

~Mitch's P.O.V~

I watched as Jerome swung his sword at the pair, Elyssa joining in after a few seconds, then a few more TC members and some of the military.

Most of the military were firing shots from a distance, but still doing zero damage to the target.

"You really think you're something, don't you mortals." Pure hatred was all I felt. Blood practically boiling inside of me. My face slowly turned red.

Don't. You. Dare, hurt my biggums.

~Jerome's P.O.V~

I was in the front line.

It was bound to happen.

White and grey took over the colour of my iris, kind of like a blade slicing through flesh... Like the dark purple sword that was piercing though my stomach at the exact moment the shades appeared in my eyes.

Philip jumped down from beside Enderlox, kneeling down beside me, placing some sort of toys down on the ground. "Game over. This world is better off without all this. Spare them." I stared in confusion. He was glaring through my eyes as though he was trying to communicate to someone else, other than me.

I lay there, confused and bleeding out on the floor. My friends had surrounded me. Chip was having a small panic attack in the background.

"C-Chip... G-Go help Chip. I-I'm dead alre-already..." A tear sprung in Mitch's eye. "Carry on."

He leaned in close. "Wake up."

I felt a cold, metal blade touch the side of my head before he slowly pushed it into my head, killing me.

Stay stronk x'ers. Bye <3
~LilXmc (Louise)