Nice One Adam

~Jerome's P.O.V~

My eyes scanned the base from the hills.

I missed this. It's really been a while. I'm so glad I got the chance to get my life back. My family.

I watched as Elyssa walked out with the three other girls from tc along with Jason.

Mitch smiled as he saw Elyssa. The two were pretty good friends, so it must have been nice seeing her again. He started frantically waving his hands.

"Mitch, they can't know we're here." It pained me to say that.

She squinted her eyes in the distance before rubbing them. I shook my head and did an action with my hands signaling no. I think she understood... I don't know? She's smart enough to figure it out.

I turned to face my boyfriend.

"Anything?" I questioned. He glared at me. "Right... Neck. Got it." This relationship will never be normal, will it?

~Jason's P.O.V~

"Hey. Umm, I gotta go get something for Adam. I'll be right back." I gave a small smile and pecked Elyssa on the forehead. "Later guys."

The other two gave a chuckle as Elyssa turned red. "Bye."

My pace turned from a slow walk to a sprint.

I hope this goes well...

~Adam's P.O.V~

"He'll be here in one second mam, I swea-"

"Sorry I'm late." I swear to god Jason... I swear to god.

"So. For what I've heard, gentlemen. You would like our help. Is that correct?" The women's voice was dull and extremely boring. Same with her facial expression.

"Umm. Yeah." That earned a roll of the eyes.

"With what, Mr. Dahlburg?" I cringed at the name she called me by.

"The ma- I mean, 'thing' that burned down a village the counsel owned?" That caught her attention.

"We are in no way ready for that." I stood up from my chair.

"BULL CRAAAAAA-IIIIIII mean... Incorrect mam..." Nice one Adam.

She let out a sigh. "I'll see what we can do. You shall no longer be wanted, meaning you can have a somewhat peaceful life... For hybrid things at least."

"Why do you want our help with that thing anyway?"

"That this was his boyfriend. His father. Well, I mean, it's kinda hard to explain what happened. We don't even really know." Well, at least Jason did something useful.

"Okay. Well, as I said, I'll see what we can do." I nodded my thanks as we walked out.

"Wait." I turned around. "Sage wants to see you. She thinks we didn't know... We do. Nothing goes past us. Let her know that once she's out." Weird.

I turned to see Sage.

"What the? Sage, are you kidding." She was held back by two security guards.

"Oops?" He gave a nervous giggle.

I sighed. "We'll take her."

Let's hang the jury, you sick judgmental fools!

I'll bury you six feet deep, so tired of your rules.

Fuck you and your opinion, how could you be so blind?

What goes around comes back around in time.

Hey guys!

I'm sorry this took so long.

Was the plot twist a bit too much? It will literally turn the whole story around and if they were fighting the government I would have severe writers block :P

I really need to pee so I'm gonna go now XD

SOTC: Kick Me, Sleeping With Sirens.

Stay stronk x'ers. Bye <3

~LilXmc (Louise)