I've been better

~Chip's P.O.V~

I examined the man in front of me.

His short black hair, purple eyes, black shirt and jeans.

"Hey Chip." The man smirked.

"What does he want? Pft, how am I supposed to know. Ugh." I mumbled.

"It's okay Chip. You know Ty? Your friend?" I nodded. "I can let you see him? Would that be nice?" I shook me head an closed my eyes. "No no no no no no no."

"Chip? Chip! Are you okay?" I opened my eyes to see Muffing kneeling in front of me.

"You good?" She smiled. "Y-Yeah."

"What happened?" I adjusted the violet bow in my green hair. "A man."

She nodded in response. "Okay. He's not here, don't worry." I shook my head again.

My friend Tyler stepped into the room, interrupting our conversation. "There's someone here. Says his name's Phil, Phillip? I dunno? Ring any bells? Say's he knows Chip." My eyes widened as I shot behind the sofa.

"Let him in." I heard Muffin whisper. "NO!"

He walked into the room, smirking at me quivering behind the sofa.

"Oh Chip. You really haven't changed, have you?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What does he have against you?" Apple joined in, who was across the room watching the situation unwind. "Nothing, I-"

"He r-r..." I shook at the though. The memories. "No..."

He approached Apple.

"No." I mumbled.

He took a strand of hair in between his fingers. "You have beautiful hair."

"I'm sorry, b-but I'm taken." She brushed his hand off her shoulder, making him drop the hair. He sighed. "That's a real shame."

I gave Muffin and Tyler a glare.

"So, how have you been? Haven't seen you in a while?" That question was directed towards me.

"I-I've been better..." That made Phillip chuckle. "I bet. Nobody's happy after they reject someone this amazing. I bet you've learned your lesson."

"How are the... Dolls." I tried to stop my hands from shaking.

"Amazing. Ty missed you." Ty was one of his voodoo dolls. He learnt stuff like that at a young age. I'm pretty sure he knows magic as well. Party tricks and stuff like that. Ty was the creepy one. He's gay, which I don't have a problem with. But he's perverted and it weirded me out. Still does. My friend doesn't like it that much either.

Lonely was okay. You can kind of tell what she was like because of her name...

"Well, I'll be off. See you guys soon." He didn't take his eyes off me until he left the room, which scared the crap outta me.

"What the heck was that." Tyler held me by the shoulders, looking into my eyes. "M-My... He- I."

"Help me, arégable. Please." I muttered. (Sorry if I spelt that wrong. I'll correct it in a bit. :3)

~Sage's P.O.V (Wow, I forgot my own character... Oops?)~

I wondered along the corridor, avoiding whatever was going on downstairs. I headed towards Preston's room. (*laughs nervously* Umm, oops? Again... Haha, ha... Ha. No. I'M SORRY I FORGOT YOU MADE UP CHARACTER ;-;)

"Preston?" I called out into the room as I lightly pushed the door open. "Are you okay?"

He was the exact opposite of okay...

*gory stuff inbound*

My son was lying on his bed. Blood surrounding the large hole in his stomach and black t-shirt. Let just save the details and say thing weren't where they should've been, and decorations were added to the bed...

*Over. Just incase you're super sensitive. It wasn't really that bad though. Pretty short.*

"JASON!" I screamed, bursting into tears. He rushed in, his eyes widening at the scene in front of him.

I looked down at his dead body to see a note carefully placed between his hands. I picked it up.

'I told you it wasn't Ty. Now you know.' I passed it slowly to Jason, giving him a glare.

"I'm assuming it's for you." He gulped, guilt evident in his eyes. "I-I'm sorry. I should've took better care of him... I was stupid."

This is my fault... Why did I leave him alone? Why did I ask Jason to take care of him?

~Phillip's P.O.V~

I walked back into the base, earning a glare from Chip.

I approached him, pulling a coin out from behind his ear and placing it in his hand.

"Keep that." I ordered him, then left.

Where did I go wrong?

I lost a friend,

Somewhere along in the bitterness.

Hey guys!

Sooooooo... That was. Well, it was something.

Who will be next in lilxmc's NGU massacre? XD

SOTC: The Fray, How To Save A Life.

Stay stronk x'ers. Bye <3

~LilXmc (Louise)