Is This The End Of Us, Or Just The Means To Start Again

~Jerome's P.O.V~

I-It's so bright... I can't... S-See.

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh." My eyes shot open. My body felt numb as I lay on some sort of arm chair.

"LUKE! DOCTOR! LUKE IS AWAKE!" Some crazy bitch ran in my face and started hugging me. "My son."

I coughed and spluttered before finally spitting out a sentence. "T-The fuck a-are you?" Her eyes widened. "Luke, I'm your mother for gods sake!"

"Now, now. Lucy, don't stress yourself. He needs time to remember." The older doctor slipped a blue liquid down my throat, giving me feeling in my body again and making my voice sound better... But it didn't sound like mine, and the body sure as hell wasn't mine.

"You're probably wondering what's going on? Well. Ever since you were one years old, we put you on a medication that puts you in the position we would be in if the implant was a thing. Different doctors monitored your daily life for years. 18 to be exact."

"Where's Mitch, Muffin, Elyssa, Apple. Everyone?" The crazy lady look me straight in the eyes. "You made them up Luke!"
"MY NAME ISN'T FUCKING LUKE YOU STUPID BITCH! IT'S JEROME!"

She looked offended by my sudden outburst. "Don't your DARE use that language with me young man!" The doctor snuck up behind her while she was on a rampage, killing her. "Let's have some fun, shall we Jerome?" His crazy eyes scared me shitless.

I'll wake up, and it will all be over. I'll be back with my lover. My family.

Nope... This is reality. I've been living a lie for 19 years. A lie that I need to make the truth...

That's it guys! All done :( this is the first EVER book I've finished, so thank you for being so supportive of it :3

I will do a sequel is anyone wants one. I've got a pretty good idea of what I will do if you guys actually want one. :)

Thank you all for your amazing support! Special thanks to my wonderful OC's :3 You da best!

One last time in this book ;-;
Stay stronk x'ers. Bye <3
~LilXmc (Louise)