Friends And Foes

I bolted downstairs, away from the horrifying scene upstairs. I ran into the kitchen as I pulled all the drawers open in attempt to find some sort of weapon. I started to panic until I found a sharp kitchen knife in one of the drawers.
I rushed into the living room but was stopped by something blocking my path. I raised the knife up as I realised it was human.
I heard a shriek as the blade was close to touching the persons skin and instantly stopped as I realised that the scream was from a female, not a male.
"APPLE!" I heard another girl scream. I spun around to face a girl with brown hair who was now sprinting towards me faster than I could ever run.
"Jerome! Shit, MUFFIN STOP!" I heard Jason's voice scream as the girl called Muffin raised her long sword, close to swinging. I raised my hands in defence. "I'm friendly, I'm friendly!" She lowered to sword and slowed down to a walking pace and walked towards the girl that I was about to stab and hugged her tightly. "You don't look it." The girl with the blue, wavy hair muttered into Muffin's shoulder. "I-I'm so sorry! Really, I am!" I protested.
"I don't believe you..." The blue haired girl said, backing away from the hug.
"Trust me Apple, she's with us." Jason assured her. "And why should we trust you? You guys ditched us years ago and he nearly stabbed me!"
"Please guys, Mitch is dying and this is not what we need. We can talk this out later." Jason pleaded. "No, no, no. This is exactly what I need." The same smart mouthed asshole from earlier said. "And there's a human here too! I really hit a jackpot here, didn't I?" He smirked.
I needed to prove my loyalty to these girls, to prove I was on their side. For Mitch.
I pinned the hunter to the wall, stabbing him repeatedly. My arms slowed down as I broke down crying at what I had become. What the universe hade made me.
I heard muttering behind me as I slowly turned my back against the wall and slid down until my but hit the floor.
My life was a mess and Mitch was shot through the only place that was harder to heal. THE ONLY FUCKING PLACE! My life is SUCH a fucking mess!
I ran over to Apple and Muffin and hugged them, repeating apologies over and over again. Through it all, Apple just stared into Muffin's eye with a scared look plastered on her face. I don't blame her though, she's in a house full of vampires and hybrids. She must be terrified. Poor thing.
*~*~*Time Skip*~*~*
"So we just have to wait it out now?" Muffin asked. "That's what I think, yeah. There's not much else I can do to help him." Ian said. I burst into tears as Ty and Adam comforted me. I know I just met them but they are really good friends and we've probably been through more shit together in one day than some best-friends have in one year.
I've been talking to Muffin a lot and she's actually pretty cool. The other girl Apple is still a bit weary of me after what happened and with me being a bacca hybrid and all, but maybe she's used to hybrids considering Muffin's a cat hybrid. I don't know though, she seems nice enough.
My thoughts came to a halt as Mitch woke up, his brown eyes flaring red, screaming in pain.
I rushed to his side and grabbed his hand, squeezing it tightly.
"Jerome, we need to help him! Please move!" Ian urged as Jason tried to pull me away. I started screaming and crying but it all came to a halt as something hit me in the head... Hard.
Then, during all the chaos, everything went black. Leaving me alone with my thoughts and my killer headache.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thanks for reading and to anyone who's wondering, the pill will actually be involved soon. Just not for a few chapters.
Character slots are still open for anyone who wants and if anyone else wants a TC character then I can make room for one more, but there are still spaced for enemy's. Your character could be bad and then turn good or just bad.
To anyone who has a character/ gets one. You can change your characters lines of speech if you're not happy with his/her lines.
Stay stronk guys and byeeeee :)
~LilXmc