Outbreak (Tachanka)

ill make it up i promise

××× 🖤 ×××

You were gearing up for a special ops mission out in New Mexico. You were going with Jordan, Gustav, and your beloved Aleksandr on the mission. Aleksandr was against it for a while, but ending up giving in after being told you would most likely stay behind to help with the wounded and work on figuring out what the hell it was.

"You know, Y/n, I still don't like the idea of you going out there," Aleksandr grumbled, his larger hand encasing yours. You looked up at him, just smiling at him before giving him a small peck on the cheek.

"I'll be fine, Alex. I've done missions like this before, it can't be much different. I helped Olivier (Lion) and Gustav with the ebola outbreak. I can handle myself here," you reasoned with him. He just frowned, shaking his head a bit.

"Still.. what if something somehow gets into the camp and you get sick?" He worried, holding your hand a little tighter.

"Aleksandr, you worry too much. Gustav won't let it happen. Neither with Eliza or anyone else working on the team.

He didn't respond after that, only pulled you a little closer.

"You know I love you to the moon and back, Aleksandr."

"And I love you to Mars and back."

Little did either of you know, it would be the last you heard those words.

××× these next parts will not be canon to the actual outbreak ×××

× Aleksandr's POV ×

Screams and shouted commands filled the air as the infected rampaged the camp we thought was safe. I don't know when or where they breaches nor did I care. I focused in finding Y/n. I knew he shouldn't have come along. I knew something bad was going to happen. Now he could be hurt and it'd be my fault for not standing up about it more.

I searched frantically around for him, trying to spot his familiar h/c or his notable uniform. I found him, just in the worst way possible.

There he lay, clutching his side as he bled out. I ran to him, getting down on my knees and cradling him in my arms. I tried to stop the bleeding, tears streaming down my face.

"Shh, shh it'll be okay. I-I can fix this! Just hold on for me lyubov," I cried. Y/n seemed so calm about this as he swatted my hands away. I barely heard his raspy voice over the chaos around us.

"Go, Aleksandr. They need you. I can't be helped. A pool of blood can only get so big before it's past the point of no return," he gasped, raising a bloody hand to my face, wiping the tears away.

"No. No, no, no, no. No don't talk like this I'll get you out of here alive you just gotta hang on a little longer. I'll.. I'll fix this! I'll get Gustav and and and-" I couldn't get my words out as my throat closed up, seeing y/n start losing conscious.

"I love you to the moon and back, Aleksandr."

It was the last thing I ever heard y/n say as he went still in my arms. It was like the world stopped. I let out a grief stricken cry, holding his body closer as I rocked back and forth.

I stood up, still carrying y/n's body. The least that could happen is that we give him a proper funeral.

As I walked through the chaos, numb to everything around me, I states at his lifeless face and whispered one thing.

"I love you to Mars and back, y/n."

×××

ILL MAKE A FLUFF ONE WITH HIM I PROMISE