Escape (Glaz & Kapkan)

i know i said id let y'all pick but this just kind of came to me and thought it'd be the perfect idea

I can still write another part for it with whatever op y'all want!
××× 💕 🌟 ×××

I had been here for a few weeks now. Despite being held hostage, I had made friends with two of my guards. Their names were Timur Glazkov and Maxim Basuda. Both were extremely kind, although kind of quiet.

Timur was an artist, he had told me once. It was what he loved doing. But having that eye of an artist? It helped with his deadly aim.

Max was a hunter, or at least was. He knew every way to track and new everyway to kill a beast. It's those skills he used to make is own little traps.

Both of the Russian men were extremely intelligent and new what they were doing. They could play me, but everything about them was sincere. I couldn't help but feel drawn to them.

"You're staring again, dear," Timur muttered with a light laugh, nudging my knee with his pencil.

"Sorry, got to thinking," I sighed, turning my gaze away from him reluctantly.

"About what? You know you can tell us whatever is on your mind," Maxim said quietly, giving me a gentle look.

"It's nothing new. Just that I've been here for weeks and my pa hasn't don't anything. I'm starting to think it might just be better if I stay here for the rest of my life. I mean, I'm graduated, I had collectively like, three friends and Pa was always too busy with the business to pay too much mind to me," I explained, staring at my hands. It was true. I had been here forever and pa hasn't done jack shit. He's probably sitting at home perfectly content to be alone.

"Well, he's certainly tried to get you back already. He's tried almost every week and every week he's failed. He's planning on bargaining in two days time," Timur finally said, lifting my head to meet his eyes. "Your father really must love you if he's willing to sacrifice his best men for you."

I felt my eyes water at that and I averted my eyes until I felt Maxim and Timur pull me into a tight hug.

"I'm gonna miss you guys. You made it barrable here and made sure I was taken care of," I mumbled through the tears.

All was quiet, all of us content. We stayed like that until Timur suddenly froze up before promptly shoving us to the floor right as the barred up window shattered, a bullet pinging somewhere in the room.

"Y/n you need to get out of here! Take my card, there's a crawlspace under your bed meant for escapes like this. Timur and I will be right behind you!" Maxim yelled over the noises of gunfire below and outside. I nodded, swiping the key and crawling under the bed. Unlocked it, I shoved the panel out of the way and slid my legs in first, grabbing hold if the ladder. I waited until Maxim and Timur we're following before going down all the way.

As we ran through a dark tunnel, Timur was constantly talking through a walkie talkie, his eyes straying to me every once and a while.

"Looks like your father took his time planning this one out. We're pretty much cornered, besides this tunnel. It's our only way our," he grumbled, finally putting the radio away. Soon enough, I felt both Maxim and Timur's hands on the small of my back, causing my face to flush.

"Six says to let him have the kid back. Says it's not worth losing this many people over," Maxim said, his voice laced with sorrow. I gaped, realizing I was free.

But it would mean leaving the two Russian men behind. I paused, causing the two to almost crash into me.

"Come with me. Both of you. I'll tell Pa that you guys kept me safe and treated me well. I'll tell him you helped me escaped," I said, turning to face them. They stared at me, shocked for a moment.

"I don't know, Y/n. Your father I'm sure already has our names and faces. It'd be suicide going into his home," Timur sighed with a frown. Maxim only nodded along with him. My lip trembled as tears threatened to spill. I threw my arms around them, holding them both close.

"Please. I don't want to leave you guys, not after you've treated me like an equal. You guys became so much to me in the last month and I don't want you guys to stay here. Please, come home with me," I whispered, my voice breaking towards the end. It was still for a moment before the boys returned the hug.

"Alright, we'll come with. Six will want our hide, but I think we can both live with that. So long as you're with us, we don't really care," Timur mumbled, his hand slipping to my left and Maxim's into my right.

"Good. Now let's get out of here and find my Pa."

×××

Standing in front of a very angry Pa would usually scare me. But not with Timur and Maxim flanking both sides of me.

"What were you think Y/n? Going out in the dead of night to party? You almost got killed out there and now you dare bring the enemies into my home," he yelled, veins bulging on his neck and forehead.

"Well, if you didn't insist on keeping me locked up all the time, I wouldn't have snuck out! And Maxim and Timur aren't enemies. They saved me, Pa. They treated me well and helped me escape safely. Had it not been for Timur catching sight of the shooter, I would have been dead. And had it not been for Maxim I could have died in the crossfire," I yelled right back, anger fueling my confidence. Pa went quiet at that, shock written on his face.

Eventually he nodded with a sigh, allowing Timur and Maxim to stay as my personal bodyguards. This meant I was allowed to go out again now, and not sneak off.

That night, I smiled, relishing in the warmth of two familiar boys beside me. Timur and Maxim made sure to make me feel safe, keeping me sandwiched between the two of them as I drifted off to sleep.

Who knew I would have fallen in love with my captors?

××