Reunited Mysteries (Vigil)

Mostly in Vigils POV

××× 🖤💕 ×××

O/n was probably the person here that people knew the least about. Nøkk herself even agrees with that and that's saying something. Gustav was the only one who knew anything other than his operator name and he wouldn't spill anything. Grace (Dokkaebi) has tried finding out more about him and she ended up in a sling with a blackeye. It was a little extreme, but I guess O/n really likes his privacy. He was gone for a week adding more and more defenses to himself after that.

Honestly? I never thought I'd be the only other person to know anything about O/n. But here we are, O/n, now Y/n, walking beside me, hair tucked into a hat, sunglasses on and a mask covering the rest of his face. I knew how old he was now, his name and where he was from. That's as much as Gustav knew too.

"You know, Chul, you're not so bad. I'll be honest, I was kind of scared of you at first. But now that I know you a little better, you're not so bad," Y/n chuckled, the sound muffled by his mask. The comment took me by surprise as I glanced at him.

"You thought I was scary? Out of all of the operators here, I was the scary one?" I asked in disbelief.

"Uhm, hell yeah. You were always so pulled back and distant. I barely saw you and when I did you were constantly working. It was like you were planning something," he explained as we stopped to sit on one of the park benches.

Despite the room we had on it, Y/n decided to sit as close to me as he could, which caused my face to flare up with heat.

Yeah, I liked him. But come on, who wouldn't? He was always so gentle when treating out wounds, had endless patience, and spoke his mind when he felt something wasn't right.

I glanced at him, he was talking about something, but I wasn't really listening. I was trying to see through his glasses, to get a glimpse of what he was feeling. I wanted to kiss him so bad.

And I did. Sort of. I took a deep breath, lifted his cap a little and gave him a light kiss on the forehead before I stood up and headed for the 707 dorming.

××× Y/n POV ×××

You had been talking to Chul about some things happening in the clinic where you worked on spare time. You hadn't noticed him staring at you, although even if you did, you wouldn't have minded. You had liked Chul for the longest time, hoping he'd catch on to it. You were starting to lose hope that he would like you back.

Until you felt a light kiss on your forehead, causing you to stop talking ad you looked up at Chul through your shades and watched him walk off.

Giddy with excitement and glee, you sprang up, running after him. Pulling down your mask, you grabbed his arm, causing him to spin around. Perfect.

You grabbed the front of his jacket, pulling him down/up to you, pulling him in for a love filled kiss.

××× Vigils POV ×××

As I was headed back for the dorm, I felt someone grab my arm. Spinning around, I wasn't expecting a demasked Y/n, nor the kiss in which he pulled me into. I wasn't complaining, taking my time to grab his waist and pull him closer. The kiss was over much too soon.

I stared at him with awe-struck love as he pushed his glasses up to his head, revealing these brilliant e/c eyes adorned with thick lashes. He was even more gorgeous than I could imagine.

I was at loss for words as he stared at me. I simpled pulled him back in for another kiss, smiling against his lips.

As we pulled away, he laughed a little, smiling.