Hostage

A/n: This is something I've been toying around with for a while. I wasn't sure what operator to use, though I was tempted to use Maestro, so I've decided to let y'all decide. This story will be based on Stockholm syndrome, so just a heads up.

××× 🌟 ×××

Being the son of a pretty well known monster was tough on a kid. Especially considering I was an only child. It put quite a bit of danger to me and my pa restricted much of what I could do. I know he's doing it to protect me, especially since Ma died from a failed abduction. They were trying to hold a ransom against Pa and they killed her instead. But sometimes it gets overbearing. Which leads me to now.

I had a habit of sneaking out and meeting up with some friends. We'd hit bars and go shopping late a night, just so I could get a break. They didn't know my pa was a mobster, just that he was very strict. Currently, we were at a club that was just down the street from my buddy's place. He was there all the time and knew every regular and bartender.

"Oh you are full of shit man!" I exclaimed, as he had just tried telling me he'd hooked up with three girls just the other night. He had a habit of lying.

"Am not! I will pull up their numbers right now and prove it," he snickered, reaching for his phone.

He never got to it. A gun shot rang out, just over his shoulder. Screams broke out around the club as everyone scattered. I got separated from my friend. Unfamiliar hands grabbed me, hauling me out of the club. I squirmed, but damn whoever had me was strong. But I gu as he also had had enough of me squirming and slammed an elbow into my jaw.

Everything blinked out right after contact.

×××

Waking up in an unfamiliar room sent me into a panic. It was a nice room, but it wasn't mine. Obviously, I ran for the door but was stopped shorty by a huge man.

"Where d' ya think your goin', lad?" A deep, accented voice asked. I looked up, eyes wide to meet the stoney face of a bald man, whom I assumed was Scottish.

"What's it look like? I don't know where I am, I don't know you are," I countered, my panic turning to anger. I crossed my arms, staring him down.

"Well, rest assured you're not in any danger. For now. And for my name, just call me Seamus. That's all you gots t' know. Now, you'll be staying here for the time being. A couple of others will be around to introduce themselves. You have access to showers, the gym with special permission from one of us, and a fully stocked closet. If you need anything, there's a button that'll summon one of us. But don't go thinkin' we're house service, lad. You are being held captive and we won't hesitate to get rough," he explained and with it, he left, slamming the door shut and it locked with multiple clicks.

He was right about the others stopping by. By the time I was in bed ready to sleep, I had met with Elias, Dominic, Max, Aleksandr, Adriano, Jalal, Mike, Mark, Maxim, and Timur. All seemed very nice, despite the fact they were my captors.

I wonder if Pa was worried about me right now.

××

Comment who y'all want! It can be one I listed, or y'all can name a different one. Just lemme know and part 2 will be next!