Scenarios!! GIGN edition

What did they do when they first found out they were in love?

Lion
×××
He denied it for a while. He refused to let himself get into that stuff before he realized it was hopeless. He was super scared that you wouldn't like him back and didnt want to get hurt, so he was very happy when you took the initiative.

Doc
×××
He was all over it. Being in love with his assistant was scandalous, but he didnt care. He made sure that you knew how he felt in everything. Surprise gifts, little coffee dates. Everything. He was thoroughly surprised, but happy when you returned the feelings and gestures, him having thought you were straight.

Montagne
×××
He got all tsundere. He got real distant and cold, like he could just ignore the feelings. But everytime he saw you, he couldn't help the racing heart and light blush. Eventually, he gave in and asked you out. You got a laugh out of it, since you thought he hated you.

Twitch
×××
She's a slay queen girlboss, so when she realized how down bad she was, she immediately asked you out. She wasn't scared of getting rejected. Sort of. She took you out on a lot of dates after you said yes.

Rook
×××
Him, being the sweetheart he is, went above and beyond to ask you out. He took the day off, made reservations,  the works. He was so skittish the entire time but just wanted you to feel comfortable. You enjoyed yourself and were pretty giddy to make sure he knew how you felt about him

×××

i promise im not dead, i just had a depressive episode but i lived lol, and some writers block. im finishing up some chapters for my league book before i post it but yeah love you guys <3

also, scenarios will always be on the shorter side, and team specific such as the GIGN or Nighthaven. lmk what team y'all wanna see next!!!