Approval (Sens)

NO SHUT UP BECAUSE I LOVE SENS SM YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW HAPPY I WAS WHEN I SAW ENBY REPRESENTATION IN A GAME LIKE SIEGE LIKE BRO SENS IS SO FUCKING COOL

∆∆∆ 💕 ∆∆∆

I leaned back in the office chair, bored out of my mind. 'Tav, Ollie, Emma, Gilles, and the new operator currently in debriefing and only person keeping me company was Max, who often visited me when the others were away.

"Have you heard about the new operator yet? Harry's been keepin 'em on the low, whoever it is," he whistled, flicking a small paper ball at me. I rolled my eyes, throwing it back at him with a snicker.

"Dunno. They seem familiar, from what 'Tav has told them. Like I know them from somewhere. Don't know. They should be coming back by now, hopefully 'Tav brings them with. I wanna meet them," I replied. He tossed the paper back at me as I groaned. He just laughed as he jerked away, avoiding the projectile that ended up hitting Gustave square in the head.

"Really, Y/n? I'll assume Max started it," he sighed, giving a look to the ginger. He raised his hands in surrender before backing out, waving at the new and very familiar person standing behind him.

"Néon said you knew them, so I'll let you two chat for a bit, yeah?" Gustave said before leaving the infirmary. Néon looked at me a minute before giving me that lopsided grin I love so much.

"So, you're a big hotshot Rainbow Six operator now, huh? Are you too famous to call me your fiancé yet?" I hummed standing up and grabbing hold of their hands.

"Oh, maybe. What would happen to my reputation if the public knew I was marrying a lowly doctor?" They teased, laughing a bit at how stupid they sounded. I smiled, shaking my head slightly as I gave them a quick kiss.

"You know, you are pretty good at hiding things. When you told me you were moving agencies, I didn't think that meant you were coming to Rainbow. Although, no complaints from me. Just don't end up as my patient too often, yeah?" I said. They snickered, rolling their eyes.

"I'll be fine, cherié. Just ask Lion and Montange. They saw me in action not too long ago. I think Lion was impressed," Néon said.

"Olivier? Yeah, wouldn't be surprised. The last time he was impressed by anyone was when Apha joined up and she's a total badass," I hummed. "Anyways, I have dinner planned for tonight with my family. Bit of a celebration, and a good way to tell them I'm getting married."

"You still haven't told your parents?" They asked, their brow raised in question.

"Nope, not really. Despite being the same profession, they still hate the fact I'm associating myself with 'people like you.' I don't think my dad cares, nor do my siblings, but my mom I bet is gonna throw a bitch fit," I explained. My mother had always been fighting me about my relationship with Néon since day one. It was rather stupid and I didn't care, considering my dad approved and my siblings adored Néon.

"Well, your mamá can stick it, yeah? I'll be there to show off the ring. Can't wait to see her face. Now, I need to go clean up. See you tonight?" They said, giving me a quick kiss before turning to leave, glancing over their shoulder as they waited for my reply.

"Of course, honey. Dress nice, yeah? We're going to that one fancy place up town."

They laughed and smiled at me, waving goodbye as they left.

××

× Day Dreams & Nightmares × R6 x Male!readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें