Hotheaded (Sledge)

A/N: I'm gonna being changing all the titles. The type of content in it will now be added at the beginning of the story

This will also be on the shorter side, more or less a filler so y'all have something while I work on other things

××× 💕 ×××

Sitting in your office at the med bay, you spun around in your chair. All your paper work had been finished and it was a quiet day but you weren't allowed leaving until your hours were up. This meant you were currently bored out of your mind.

That was, until you heard the med bay doors slam open. You already knew who it was as you groaned, dragging your feet as you walked out the office.

"Hi, Seamus. What happened this time?" You grumble, walking over to the injured man. He had come in limping and clutching an arm.

"The damned new recruits is what happened. Don't know how to take orders and nearly got me killed, damned idiots," he spat, taking a seat on one of the bed. "Got my arm dislocated and one got me in the leg with the butt of their gun by some miracle of god."

You sighed, inspecting the injuries. You assume Mike (Thatcher) had popped his arm back in place. You silently thanked him. You hated having to pop Seamus's dislocations back into place. It hurt him and it always made you sad, seeing the Scottish man in pain.

"Alright, it's not too bad. You'll be in a sling for a couple weeks and you've only got a nasty bruise on your thigh," you explained as you went in search of a sling. You heard him groan behind you at the news.

"Means no more missions until I'm out of it? You're telling me I've gotta be stuck at the house all day alone?"

"Hey, it won't be all day. I'll be there when I'm not working and you can always come visit me," you laughed, adjusting the sling to fit him. Seamus rolled his eyes at that, pulling you to him after you were done.

"That does sound nice. Couple weeks where I can spend all day with you? Count me in," he grinned, giving you a small kiss on the head.

Yeah, you two were together. Had been almost since you got here and started working at Rainbow. You were quick to catch on about Seamus's hotheaded tendencies. Many of the operators tended to almost avoid him because of it. You, feeling like that left him out, always went out of your way to talk to him at least once. And one so, one thing lead to another and now you two were dating.

"Are you sure you can take my nagging about being careful while recovering? Or do you like me coddling you that much?" You laughed, leaning into his comfo ting touch.

"Personally, I just love it when you get all mushy like that. It's cute. Also, your cooking is much better than whatever Mike and James try cooking up at the SAS dorms," he snickered. You'd heard about the cooking there, which is why you often send Seamus back with enough food for them all or invited them to your place for dinner.

×××

Laying in your bed, Seamus wrapped his arm around you, making sure to be careful of his other arm. He was staying at my place again, needing a break from the other boys. You didn't mind, as you always enjoyed falling asleep in the Scottish man's arms.

Seamus leaned over, giving you a small kiss on the temple, whispering, "I love you darling."

"I love you too, hothead."