Prologue.

We see Dimitri was sleeping in his room until the door was busted open as we see KO Dimitri's little brother come running into the room and jumped into Dimitri's bed.

KO: Good morning Dimitri! *sees Dimitri is asleep* Dimitri wake up. Dimitri. *opens dimitri's eye* Dimitri wake up. Wake up. *whispers into Dimitri's ear* Wake up Dimitri. *jumps on Dimitri* Dimitri. Dimitri. Dimitri. Dimitri. Wake up. *pulls out Dimitri's hair*

Dimitri: AAAAH! *sees KO jumping and catches him* KO? What time is it?

KO: It's the day we go camping with mommy. I had to wake you up for it.

Dimitri: Oh, well thanks for that. Let me get ready.

KO: Ok.

He then left the room as Dimitri got up and started to get dressed as he brushed his teeth, brushed his hair and packed the things he needed for the trip as he was seen walking to the car as he saw KO and Carol there as he got in the car.

Carol: So ready to go?

Dimitri: Yeah mom, I got everything I need for our camping trip.

Carol: That's good, now let's hit the road.

They then drove off meanwhile at outer space we see a ship was being chased by a large warship as it was firing at it as we look inside the warship as we see a squid like being was inside it as a drone looked at a screen.

Drone lieutenant: Hull damage: 20 percent, weapons system's still operational.

Vilgax: I have come too far to be denied. The Omnitrix shall be mine, and there is not a being in the galaxy that dares stand in my way.

We then go back to Dimitri, KO and Carol as they were seen driving to a campground as they setting up their things.

Carol: Alright, so far so good, now to get some food cooking.

Dimitri: Sounds good to me mom.

KO: Yeah, dinner sounds great.

Carol: Alright I'll start cooking.

Back in outer space we see the ship and Vilgax's ship as the ship being chased primes a laser and fired it at Vilgax's ship directly at his control room blasting him back but after the warship retaliates and fires a laser at the ship blasting it to pieces as we then see a small pod shoots down to Earth's atmosphere as we go to the campground as we see Dimitri, Carol and KO as they were seen eating dinner as they finished eating Carol noticed the fire was low.

Carol: Dimitri can you get some firewood please.

Dimitri: Sure thing mom.

He then walked into the woods to search for firewood as he looked at the sky and noticed a shooting star.

Dimitri: Amazing, a shooting star.

Then he noticed that it was coming down and heading to his direction as he then ran out of the way to avoid getting hit as the "shooting star" hit the ground creating a crater as he looked in the crater and saw the pod.