Moonscar island.

We see the ferry arriving at the doc as the gang got off.

Jaques: Hey Miss Lena, you give my message to Ms. Lenoir, you hear, cher?

Lena: I'll do that Jaques, thanks. *to the gang* Ready? follow me and hang on, the road's a little bumpy.

They then started to drive and follow Lena through the road as it was bumpy like she said as the gang started shaking around as we then see them arriving at a house.

Daphne: Wow! There's our haunted house! Are you getting this Ashton?

Ashton: I sure am.

He then noticed that the house had many cats around it.

Ashton: Lena wasn't joking, this place is crawling with cats.

Scooby: Rats?

He then took Ashton's camera to look and saw the many cats that were there.

Scooby: Rats!

He then jumped out of the mystery machine and ran after the cats.

Shaggy: Come back Scoob!

The cats then noticed Scooby running after them as they ran under the porch as Scooby followed them as they ran under the porch and ran around the yard as Scooby started destroying potted plants and ran past a man who was planting some plants getting dirt on him.

Beau: Hey you mutt! I just planted those!

The cats then ran through a cart as Scooby got his head stuck on a wheel.

Scooby: Rats. *growls*

Daphne: Scooby! Leave them alone!

A cat then blew raspberries at Scooby as he then got free and broke the cart making potted plants go everywhere as Shaggy caught one.

Lena: Great with cats huh?

Shaggy: *chuckles nervously* Scooby Doo stop!

Beau: I spent a whole week on that planter!

He then saw a white cat ran by as he saw Scooby running towards him and knocked him down as Scooby came to Beau.

Scooby: Excuse me.

He then resumed chasing the cat as it ran to a woman wearing a white and blue dress as it came to her arms as Scooby saw her.

Scooby: Ruh oh!

He then tackled the woman.

Lena: *gasps* Ms. Lenoir!

The cat then meows as it walked off as Scooby was about to chase it again but Shaggy grabbed him before he could chase the cats again.

Simone: Who brought this... this... dog?

Scooby: Dog? Where?

Daphne: I'm terribly sorry. We should have held onto him better. I'm Daphne Blake of Coast to Coast. *sees Simone looking at her* You know the TV show?

Simone: We do not have television on my island. *turns to Lena* Lena, what are they doing here?

Lena: It's all my fault, Mr. Lenoir. I heard these folks say they wanted to see a real haunted house. So I thought...

Simone: You might show them mine. I see. Really, Lena.

Daphne: But your house is simply beautiful, Ms. Lenoir. Isn't it, Ashton.

Ashton: Picture perfect, just how old is it?

Simone: It has been in my family for generations. It was a pepper plantation. Some of the hottest peppers in Louisiana grow on this island.