To hope's peak academy

Somewhere in a school we see a light shine on a small bear as one side was while and the other was black and had a red eye and a sinister grin as a man was seen blindfolded and tied to a chair and was struggling to get out as we see a as we see the bear press a button as we see a rocket shaped like an iron maiden with the bear's face as it opens up and closes as the man was seen inside as it then started to blast off going up to the ceiling and started to drill through the floors of the school and out of the school and then flew up into outer space as it stopped we then see it going back down to earth as it then crashed down into the room where the bear was as we see it open up and we see the man's skeleton come out as the bear started to laugh sinisterly. We then see Dimitri as he was seen at a bench relaxing as he was seen writing in a journal as we see Ashton come to him.

Ashton: What ya doing D?

Dimitri: Just doing some writing.

Ashton: Really? Let me see.

Ashton took the journal and saw pages with various drawings.

Ashton: Dude those are great, you're good at drawing.

Dimitri: Well thanks, I do that in private.

Ashton: Dude, you should have those out.

Dimitri: Maybe. I'll see ya later.

Ashton: Ok.

Ashton then walked off as Dimitri saw Carol.

Dimitri: What are you doing mom?

Carol: I'm getting you enrolled in Hope's Peak Academy.

Dimitri: What? Why?

Carol: Apparently your report card has all F's.

She then showed Dimitri the report card as he was shocked at it as the report card had F's on it.

Dimitri: What? But how can it be? I did well in class.

Carol: I know but I'm afraid that you have to go to this to improve on your skills.

Dimitri: But...

Carol: Sorry, but it's already arranged. You'll be going there by tomorrow along with Ashton.

Dimitri then sighed as he walked off as Ashton saw him.

Ashton: What is it dude?

Dimitri: Mom's making me go to another school cause I had F's on my report cards.

Ashton: Ouch.

Dimitri: And I have to go there by tomorrow.

Ashton: Sorry to hear that dude.

Dimitri: She also said that you are coming with me.

Ashton: What?

Dimitri: Yeah and we both have to go there by tomorrow.

Ashton: Aw man.

Dimitri: Let's just get ready for tomorrow.

Ashton: Alright.

The next day we saw the two were walking to Hope's Peak Academy.

Dimitri: You know Ash, yesterday I was searching up about Hope's Peak Academy and I found out that this school is for a special kind of people called ultimates.

Ashton: Ultimates?

Dimitri: Yeah, they're people who are very very good at a kind of skill. And I did check the list about which students will be here.

Ashton: Sounds cool.

We then see them arrive at the gates of Hope's Peak Academy as they then walk towards the gates. As soon as they walk in we then see the two collapse as Ashton passed out as Dimitri then looked to see a figure coming and picked Ashton up until he finally blacked out. We then see Dimitri as he woke up and looked to see that he was sitting in a desk and looked to see that he was in a classroom and saw that the windows were covered with metal sheets and bolted in as he looked to see Ashton was in a desk passed out.