Through the tournament

We see everyone as they were seen at the lakeside.

Dumbledore: (over loudspeaker) Welcome to the second task. Last night something was stolen from each of our champions. A treasure of sorts. These six treasures, one for each champion, now lie on the bottom of the black lake. In order to win each champion need only find their treasure and return to the surface. Simple enough. Except for this, they will have one hour to do so and one hour only. After that they'll be on their own.

We see Dimitri, Ashton, and Harryas they were seen holding plants

Ashton: And Neville just said to eat this stuff?

Harry: That's what he said.

Dimitri: And how long does the effect of this stuff last exactly?

Harry: I have no idea.

Ashton: Down the hatch I guess.

Dimitri: So we just eat this, go in the lake, find what we need and come back as quickly as possible.

The three then eat the plants as they start to gag on it as we see them get pushed into the water by Nevile as the three were sent into the water as the three were seen in the water as they saw their hands and feet become fins and have gills. At the crowd we see Dimitri, Ashton and Harry jump out of the water like dolphins and the crowd cheered for them as we see the three swimming through the water as they then heard a singing voice echoing through the lake.

Ashton: Come on, the voice is coming from that direction.

We then see them swimming to where the voice was coming from as they look to see Ron, Hermione, Cho Chang, a blonde girl from Beauxbatons, Rias, and Carmelita tied in place by their ankles with rope.

Ashton: Carmelita!

Dimitri: Hold on, we're coming!

They then swam to them as they saw Cedric as he had freed Cho Chang and tapped his watch to let them know that they are running out of time as we see Dimitri and Ashton swimming to Rias and Carmelita to free them.

Ashton: Who tied these knots Batman?!

Dimitri: Just hurry and get them to the surface

Ashton and Dimitri then got them both free as they looked to see a shark coming and saw it had legs and saw it was Krum as he freed Hermione and swam up to the surface as Dimitri and Ashton were seen bringing Rias and Carmelita to the surface as Dimitri and Ashton noticed the girl from Beauxbatons was still tied down

Ashton: I'm going back down for her!

Dimitir then nodded as he proceeded to bring both Rias and Carmelita to the surface as we see them come up to the surface as they woke up and looked around

Carmelita: (says where the f am I in Spanish)

Rias: (Sees Dimitri) Dimitri, what's going on?

Dimitri: It's a long story.

Harry: Where's Ashton?

Dimitri: He went to save the girl Fleur was supposed to save

As Dimitri said that the blonde girl comes and Ashton shoots out of the lake and lands on the platform the crowd was standing on covered in scratches and bite marks

Ashton: I say to thee OW!!!!!

We then see The others coming out of the lake as we see Carmelita run to him.

Carmelita: Ashton, are you alright? (cups Ashton's cheeks)

Ashton: I'm fine.

Carmelita: Good. (brings Ashton's face close to her's) Then what in the name of all that is decent is going on?