Heroes alone.

We see Dimitri and Ashton as they were both seen walking home from the festival.

Ashton: Thanks for helping me get my Christmas spirit back D.

Dimitri: Anytime Ash. We help each other, that is what we do.

We then see them both walk to the door as Dimitri opens the door as his eyes widened as he blushed.

Dimitri: Uhh......

Ashton then walked to him.

Ashton: What is it D?

He then looked and his eyes widened to see that it was their girls as they were all seen wearing santa outfits.

Mary: Hello boys.

Ashton: Oh mama.

Dimitri: What's going on here?

Rias: Well we saw that you gave Ashton a present so we figure that we could give you two a gift.

Asuka: It was Rias and Mary's idea.

Mary: And there is a tradition that is my favorite.

Ashton: What?

Mary: Look up.

Dimitri and Ashton both looked up above them to see that there was a mistletoe

Ashton: D run for your life.

Dimitri: good call.

They both start to make a run for it but then they both get grabbed by a lasso by Mary.

Mary: Oh no you don't, now you both are gonna give us a present.

Ashton: We'll give you an I.O.U! Come on!

Amelia: We're cashing it in now.

Rias then places a sign on the door as it reads "Do not disturb" on it as we see it open up as Ashton was seen trying to get out.

Wil: Oh Ashy.

He was then pulled into the house as the door slammed shut as the next day came as we see Dimitri as he was seen in bed as the many girls in his harem were snuggling with him as we see Ashton who was being hugged by both Carmelita and Amelia in his bed as we see Dimitri getting up and heading to the bathroom as he brushed his teeth.

Dimitri: Hey mom, is breakfast ready? *gets no response* Hey mom?

We then see Dimitri looking around in the house trying to find Carol.

Dimitri: Anybody home?

He then only hears the sound of a cricket chirping.

Dimitri: We're by ourselves.

He then heads to Ashton's room as he sees Ashton who was in the thighs of Mary.

Dimitri: Dude, wake up.

Ashton: What is it dude?

Dimitri: Mom isn't here? We're home alone.

Ashton: Really?

Dimitri: Yeah, I better make a call.

We then see the scooby gang at the mystery machine as Velma heard her phone ring as she answered it.

Velma: Hello?

Dimitri: Hey Velma, we were wondering if you and the gang want to come over.

Velma: Well we kinda have a few things to do but-

Dimitri: Oh look! There's a huge spumoni snake crawling under my bed! HELP ME! *Gasp and gags*

He then hangs up the phone as Ashton comes and sees him.