The magic returns

We saw everyone was looking around town trying to find Mirabel.

Luisa: Mirabel? Mirabel!

We then see Julieta and Agustin looking through the area.

Julieta: Mirabel?

Agustin: Mirabel!

Félix: Mirabel!

We then see Dimitri as he was flying in the air as Steel Wing as he was looking around as he then saw Mirabel at a river as she was crying as he landed to the ground and changed back and sat next to .

Dimitri: Mirabel. I'm really sorry about what happened.

Mirabel then hugged Dimitri as he then hugged her back to comfort her.

Alma: Mirabel.

Dimitri and Mirabel then looked and saw Alma was there.

Mirabel: I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt us. I just wanted to be something I'm not.

Dimitri then hugged her to make her feel better as we saw Alma walk to them and sat next to them.

Alma: I never been able to come back here.

Dimitri: What do you mean?

Alma: This river is where we were given our miracle.

Mirabel: Where Abuelo Pedro...

Alma then looked sad as she began to think of her past.

Alma: I thought we would have a different life. I thought I would be a different woman.

We then see the scene change as it shows a younger Alma as she was walking to town with a candle in her hand as she tried to see through the crowd as she then got up to a lamppost as she then looked to see Pedro was on a lamppost as well as he then saw her as it then showed the two talking to each other as the scene changed to Alma and Pedro getting married as it then showed a scene with Alma showing Pedro a baby paper doll and opened it up to reveal three as they were having triplets as Pedro fell back on the bed as Alma came to him as the scene changed to them as they had Julieta, Pepa, and Bruno as they then looked to see a fire as corrupted soldiers on horses were attacking their town as we see them and the townspeople leaving their town as they were seen at a river as they all turned and saw the men on horses were coming as they all began to run as Pedro looked at Alma and the babies as he knew what to do as he kissed Alma and then kissed his children on the forehead as we see him going towards the men on horses as we see Alma as she had looked saddened at witnesses her husband's death as she cried as we see a candle started to have a butterfly appear on it creating a magic as it pushed away the men and their horses as we then see the land create mountains closing up the path as we later see Alma in her home with her children as she then see the candle as we see her walking through her home as it then showed Alma today as she walked past Bruno and his door.

Alma: I was given a miracle. A second chance.

We see her going past Isabela and her door and it then shows Alma going past Luisa and her door.

Alma: And I was so afraid to lose it that I lost sight of who our miracle was for.

We then see the scene show Alma with a younger Mirabel as her door disappeared.

Alma: And I am so sorry. You never hurt our family, Mirabel.

We then see Alma as she was in the ruins of her home.

Alma: We are broken... because of me.

We then see Alma as she had looked sad as Dimitri looked surprised at what he had heard Alma had said as he then looked at her.