One plus one equals Heroes

We see Ashton in his room asleep as he then sniffed the air and then looked as he saw Ed was in his bed.

Ashton: Ed?! What are you doing in my bed?!

Ed: I can't sleep Ashton, I keep thinking. How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose?

Ashton: Ed. (Ed looks at him) Get out of my room!

He then punched Ed in the face knocking him out of his bed as Ashton turned to the side as we see a lava lamp on a nightstand as Ed popped up and looked at it.

Ed: Why does goo float?

Ashton: Hit the road!

A crunching sound was heard as we see Ed had eaten the lamp as his head was the shape of the lava lamp as the goo was seen in his eyes.

Ashton: What the? MY LAMP!!!

Ed: Ashton, why don't birds just take a bus south for the winter?

He then picked Ashton up and walked out of the room as we went to the kitchen and saw Ashton sleeping in a drawer as we saw a light shine and then stopped as we look to see Ed was opening and closing the fridge door.

Ed: Ashton, when you close the fridge door, does the little light stay on?

Ashton: ED! GO HOME!!!

Ed: (opens the fridge) Hello, light. (closes and opens the fridge) Hello, light. (closes and opens the fridge) Hello, light. (closes and opens the fridge) Hello, light. (closes and opens the fridge) Hello, light.

In the morning we see Ashton in the drawer as he had bloodshot eyes as Ed came to him with a carrot in his hand.

Ed: Ashton, carrots are good for your eyes. Can it dial a phone?

Ashton: Ed, if you're gonna strain that brain of yours, think of something more important. Like how to actually learn.

Ed: Ashton, why is someone in the kitchen with Dinah?

Ashton then looked at Ed.

Ashton: Let's go see if the others are awake.

We later go to Dimitri's room as we see a radio as Dimitri was inside it as Grey Matter as we see him pluck out a piece.

Dimitri: Hmmm, it seems to be a 15-amp resistor.

We then see the door open as Ashton comes in along with the others

Ashton: Hey D, you up?

Dimitri then came out of the radio and jumped to the floor and changed back.

Ashton: What were you doing in there as Grey Matter?

Dimitri: I was disassembling that radio to understand how it works. And imagine if we all knew everything we'd be-

Eddy: (sarcastically) If we knew everything, we would be so famous. (gets an idea) Wait, yeah! And rich!

Ed: Like potato salad?

Ashton: No.

Eddy: I see jawbreakers! Loads of em! I never thought I'd say this, but, let's learn!

Ashton: Why did we bring you back home with us again?

Dimitri: Let's go see where we can learn, how about Ed's garage.

We later see a garage door open as they looked to see it was loaded with lots of stuff.

Ashton: Ed, garages are for cars.

Dimitri: So what should we take apart first?

Ed: Oh I know, let's take this apart.

Ed was seen with Ruff and Tuff as the three were seen holding a washing machine as they then dropped it on Ashton and Snotlout.