Let's be heroes

We see Dimitri and KO as they were sitting at the back seats of the car as we see Carol coming into the car.

Carol: Ready to go kids?

Dimitri: Yeah, we're ready.

Carol: I know coming to work with your mom and brother isn't too cool for a boy your age, but your babysitter's fighting the Flu this week.

KO: *Holds up their respective Pow Cards* Again? The Flu doesn't stand a chance against Judy! She's like the toughest fighter in the neighborhood!

We then see Punching Judy beating up the Flu in the background, sending it flying with an uppercut to land on the car's windshield.

KO: See?

Carol then wiped the flu off the windshield as Punching Judy went after him.

Punching Judy: Sorry, Carol!

Carol: Go get em hon! *buckles her seatbelt in* We better get out of here before things turn really ugly! Destination, K.O.?

KO: Lakewood. Plaza. Turbo!

The car then started to drive off as we see them going to a plaza as KO Looking out the window, smiling and eyes darting around before he shakes his head

KO: Oh! Can't get distracted. *Opens his Pow Card collection*

Carol: If you train hard enough K.O., you can be one, too!

Dimitri: Mom's right bro.

KO: *Looks up from his Pow Card book* Huh? *Slightly sorrowful* You're both just saying that 'cause you're my mom and older brother...

Carol: Ha! Maybe. But remember this, K.O. You don't start out as a hero. You become one.

Dimitri: It's true bro.

KO: *Shocked*I can become a hero? *He imagines his potential future self in a stylized scene* But where do I begin? Will I wake up as a hero one day? Do I get a cool transformation sequence? *Stops fantasizing* Or maybe I just need a change of clothes. Or maybe I need... *Looks at Mr. Gar's card* less clothes?

Carol then parked the car at the plaza as she steps out of the car

Carol: Everyone in that binder of yours came from humble beginnings, K.O. I mean, even Mr. Gar had to work hard to become the hero he is today.

KO: I don't know about that. I bet he was always level eleven.

Carol: Not when your brother and I first met him.

Dimitri and KO both walked out of the car and followed Carol.

KO: You know Mr. Gar.

Carol: Of course! He runs the whole plaza. Kinda hard to miss him.

They then looked up at the sky.

Dimitri: And speak of the devil here he comes.

Then a flying car drops down from the sky and Mr. Gar comes out by kicking the roof and front-flipping out.

Mr. Gar: Employees!

Then we see a buff alien and girl with purple hair come to him.

Rad and Enid: Yes sir, Mr Gar sir!

Mr. Gar: We got a stack of last month's magazines to throw out...

KO was seen looking at Mr Gar.

KO: He's just too cool!

Mr. Gar: ...in the front! Step on it, people! Let's go, go, go!

Enid and Rad then ran off to do their jobs.